ai gotteda hole meel uf fwesh chickum tunite

Old August 26th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default ai gotteda hole meel uf fwesh chickum tunite

da fudz sityuashun haz bin pwety bad heer.

da TED sez dat ai hafta loze sum wate.

sew, ai duzent efer git enuf fuds, an ai em hungri alla da tiem

ai hafta tel mai hoomin tu giv myownself fud, anna mostli, ai havta wate
anna wate fur it tu be tiem tu git a widdle bit uf dri fuds

sumtiemz, ai gitz gushy fudz, butted nawt beri oftin, or beri much uf it

butted tunite, mai hoomin cuuked sum fwesh chickum, inna liddle mashien
inna da baesmunt.

it smeled sew gudgud, anna ai culd smel da chickum, anna mai hoomin wud
go tu wook at it, anna ai wud go tu halp, buttid it tuked furefer tu be
wedi tu eet.

buttid win it wuz, mai hoomin gived myownself a WOT uf chickum. ai eeted
it awl, anna den he gived me sum moar!

ai eeted chickum until ai cudint eet eny moar. anna den ai hadda niec
wong nap.

anna, ai em stil ful tu.

hoomin note:

I bought a tiny little toaster oven at a garage sale for $4. I talked
them down from $5. It looks like it's hardly been used.

My gas oven stopped working at least 20 years ago; I can't get parts for
it. It looked old when I bought this house, in 1979.

I've never been any good at cooking, anyways.

I used to barbecue on my gas grill, until beef got so expensive. It's
the only thing I could do a decent job of barbecuing.

So I bought some chicken legs today, and cooked them in the little
toaster oven, in the basement, so it wouldn't heat up the house. It took
a long time, but they turned out nice.

I cut the meat off, for Lorelei. She really liked it

So did I.
Old August 26th 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T smacks his lips as he reads this. My gramby haz been feedink me gushy
fudz 4 tu weekz now and I haff losted 2 poundz. Her lets uz have chickie
bird annytime she kukz itself. U iz a lucki cat.

Old August 26th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

muzt be a chikum epidimik, ceptin here da hoominz ate itsef anna didunt efin
share one little bit... hrmph, chester with trudi noddin...

hoomin note: i braised some legs in garlic pasta sauce, it tasted very nice
but i am starting to think garlic doesn't love me anymore... and as a side
note, for the first time ever yesterday MH actually took a chunck of long
john's chicken from me and ate it, he acts like he got hit for eating people
food so this is a major step forward, soft

ps, my brother gave us a new wave oven, if you, or anyone else ever gets a
chance at one go for it, great appliance,

Old August 26th 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

No chickybyrd heer. No turkibyrd heer eifur. Weze deprifed. Itz tu
hothot to kook anyfing gud. Meowmie frethenz to haf sumfing kalled an
ice kreem shake fur dinner.

Booker

Old August 26th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

lazt nite da hoominz eated derown dizurt furzt anna it wuz iceskreme, butted
dey dunt share when it haza cholate sawze, Trudi, still annoyed

Old August 26th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

It really is a great appliance and there is entertainment value in it too.
I cooked a whole chicken and came in to find O T, Piglett and Willow all
sitting around it watching the chicken. Every now and then someone would
extend a paw like maybe the warm plastic dome would magically disappear.
The only reason Lizzzy wasn't up there, is she is too small and just can't
jump that far. I think it is due to some damage from being nearly frozen to
death last winter when I found her.

Old August 26th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

DumMeowmee sented wiffowt myn purrmishun!
I wuz gonna tell on Meowmee.
Sumtymes hur maykz tzikkin salad wiff
(wud yu beleeff it?) kanned tzikkin frum Costco!
We getz tu hab da jooze wiff summa da tzikkin, tho.

Pit2nya