LOLBible

Old January 22nd 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default LOLBible

This might have been mentioned before, but in case you didn't know, there is
a project afoot to translate the Bible into LOLspeak. And the industrious
wackos have translated about 30% of the good book. This means lots of
laffs. And you can join in.
Personally, I was hooked by the Almighty CeilingCat, who appears to his
loyal, slightly befuddled peeps with a jaunty "OH HAI!," delivers his
edicts, then takes his leave with a "KTHXBYE!"

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Old January 22nd 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:49:40 -0500, "Kreisleriana"
wrote:

This might have been mentioned before, but in case you didn't know, there is
a project afoot to translate the Bible into LOLspeak. And the industrious
wackos have translated about 30% of the good book. This means lots of
laffs. And you can join in.
Personally, I was hooked by the Almighty CeilingCat, who appears to his
loyal, slightly befuddled peeps with a jaunty "OH HAI!," delivers his
edicts, then takes his leave with a "KTHXBYE!"

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Thanks for the link. :-)
I love this one-

-----
Dis is found in teh Book of Matthew 6 an in teh Book of Luke 11, srsly. Dis beez
teh Ceiling Cat Prayer.

Praise Ceiling Cat, who be watchin yu, may him has a cheezburger.

Wut yu want, yu gets, srsly.

Giv us dis day our dalee cheezburger.

And furgiv us for makin yu a cookie, but eateding it.

An do not let us leed into teh showa, but deliver us from teh wawter.

Ceiling Cat pwns all. He pwns teh ceiling and da floor and walls too.

Forevur and evuhr. Amen.

-------

Old January 22nd 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
This might have been mentioned before, but in case you didn't know, there
is a project afoot to translate the Bible into LOLspeak. And the
industrious wackos have translated about 30% of the good book. This
means lots of laffs. And you can join in.
Personally, I was hooked by the Almighty CeilingCat, who appears to his
loyal, slightly befuddled peeps with a jaunty "OH HAI!," delivers his
edicts, then takes his leave with a "KTHXBYE!"

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I daren't look at any lolcat sites atm, as they make me laugh and laughing
is painful just now!
On another group I pop in on occasionally - not cat related - one of the
posters had happened upon the cheezburger site, found a pic amusing and was
alerting us to it. Then they went on to complain about the standard of
spelling in the comments as an example of modern youth!!
Whilst the photos are brilliant, it's the spelling that does it for me.
Some folks just don't get it, do they?

Tweed

Old January 22nd 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
This might have been mentioned before, but in case you didn't know, there
is a project afoot to translate the Bible into LOLspeak. And the
industrious wackos have translated about 30% of the good book. This
means lots of laffs. And you can join in.
Personally, I was hooked by the Almighty CeilingCat, who appears to his
loyal, slightly befuddled peeps with a jaunty "OH HAI!," delivers his
edicts, then takes his leave with a "KTHXBYE!"

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I daren't look at any lolcat sites atm, as they make me laugh and laughing
is painful just now!

Then DO NOT go to this website until laughing is no longer painful.

Joy

Old January 22nd 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Thanks for the link. * :-)
I love this one-

Purrsonally, I was crying with Laughter at "Mark 1".....

K, I just telz u this, but I telz u agin. Ceiling Cat haz son name
Jesus Christ. This hiz stori:2 Wise catz sed, Ceiling Cat send wai
smrt d00d.3 He make thingz redy 4 Jesus. 4 Hiz name John. He wantz us
to dunk in water. (wtf? iz he srs?)5 Catz let him do thiz crzy thing
though. They dunk in water. Srsly6 John wearz crzy clothez and eatz
bugz (I guess he no haz cheezburgr)7 He sez, "New cat come, he's wai
better thn me8 I torturz u with waterz but he givz u Hover Cat.
Srsly.

9 So Jesus, he come to John like John sez. John torturz Jesus with
waterz.10 Ceiling Cat sends Spirit of teh Ceiling Cat.11 Ceiling Cat
sez "This mai Kitteh. I'ze happy."12 Then teh Spirit sends him 2 wild.
13 An he was en wilderness long tyme (srsly, 40 dais!). An Saitan wuz
offering many evilz cheezburgrz an catnipz to him. An he wuz wit teh
sqirrelz, an angelz were giving him srsly betur cheezburgrz an brushd
hiz fur.

Helen M

Old January 23rd 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message

Thanks for the link. :-)
I love this one-

Purrsonally, I was crying with Laughter at "Mark 1".....

K, I just telz u this, but I telz u agin. Ceiling Cat haz son name
Jesus Christ. This hiz stori:2 Wise catz sed, Ceiling Cat send wai
smrt d00d.3 He make thingz redy 4 Jesus. 4 Hiz name John. He wantz us

(snip)

Oh Guinevere! LOL!

If you like Old Testament prophecy, here's Ezekiel Chapter I, and his vision
of the fiery "SUV". It seems to me that you've got to know your Bible
pretty well to get the most LOLs out of this.

Zeke am has vishun ov invisible SUV

1 At ferty yers, for mumfs, fife daze, on Chebar rivuhbank. Traffik light
cat iz lit up so I seez pikchas - is teh Ceiling Cat. 2 I sed dis fiff daze
k? King Jerry gon fife yers BRB LOL. 3 Zeke lissen to teh Ceiling Cat. Zeke
can has hedscrach from Ceiling Cat.

4 Norf wind bring teh shiny clowd. 5 Shiny clowd has four peepz. 6 Dey iz
freex, has four faciz each n wingz too! 7 And shiny feets. 8 And handz
(undah wingz). 9 Dey fly strate - HOWZ MAH FLYNG? CALLZ 555-123-321 10 Haf
sed dey iz freex? OK so dey haz four faciz - wun human face, wun lion face
(a lion! Get in teh car!) wun cow face n one bird face. As I seds - freex.
11 Haf sed has wingz - k? 12 Haf sed dey fly. 13 Sed dey haz teh fire un teh
lite-ning? Noez? K, dey has. 14 Dey kwik. Reel kwik.

15 I see wheel neer eech peep - I seez invisible SUV? 16 Shiny wheelz wiz
ickle wheels in side. 17 Wheelz no turn. WTF? 18 Awsum rimz! Alloyz wiv eyes
iz cool. 19 Wheelz follo freex - I seez invisible SUV? 20 Wheelz am live,
promiss! 21 Wheelz follo freex - I sed? Dam catnip!!

22 Freex shair big shinyhat. 23 I sed freex had der wingz? 24 Dem noizy
wingz. Verah noizy! 25 Sum d00d sed sumthin from top of shinyhat.

26 Blue shinychare on shinyhat. Curld up on teh shinychare... 27 Teh catnip
iz make me see stuff. I hoepz. Teh d00d's top haff wuz shiny liek fire, and
hiz bottm haff wuz just fier! 28 Teh LOLness iz like "Whoa!". Ceiling Cat am
so shiny an cool an special an grate. An den I fallded ovah I herded a
voyce.

Old January 23rd 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote in message

[...]

When I have lots of time, I want to read this with my Bible next to me, so I
can make occasional comparisons. I only read Exodus I and the Song of
Solomon and LOLWTIME!

Joy

Old January 23rd 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

That had the same effect on me. good thing I wasn't eating or drinking when
I read that.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart