Somebody stole our food!!

Old June 11th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Somebody stole our food!!

Four times, now, Barnabus has been in to tell me that someone has
stolen the food. He runs into the kitchen and then comes back and
murrps (Barnabus doesn't meow, he murrps instead). He's headbutted me
twice and tried to herd me into the kitchen when I got up a moment
ago. He is so very worried that the food is gone for good. He's a
little slow sometimes. I don't think he's realized the disappearance
of food always happens before the cat carrier comes out and someone
disappears the next morning. Sam is going in for a follow-up x-ray
tomorrow morning. The vet tech who makes the appointment always
implies they might have to anesthesize him. Fortunately Sam is such a
laid back cat that they are able to get x-rays without knocking him
out. With his asthma casual anesthesia isn't the recommended course
of action. It has now been 8 months since the cancer was removed. I
have my fingers crossed that the x-rays show the tumor still hasn't
returned.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus (who still says the food was
stolen)

Old June 11th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

GaDragonfly wrote:
Four times, now, Barnabus has been in to tell me that someone has
stolen the food. He runs into the kitchen and then comes back and
murrps (Barnabus doesn't meow, he murrps instead). He's headbutted me
twice and tried to herd me into the kitchen when I got up a moment
ago. He is so very worried that the food is gone for good. He's a
little slow sometimes. I don't think he's realized the disappearance
of food always happens before the cat carrier comes out and someone
disappears the next morning. Sam is going in for a follow-up x-ray
tomorrow morning.

Barnabus has the perfect face for begging, just all yellow eyes. I
hope that Sam will come up clean on the checkup.

Old June 11th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
oups.com...
He's a

little slow sometimes. I don't think he's realized the disappearance
of food always happens before the cat carrier comes out and someone
disappears the next morning. Sam is going in for a follow-up x-ray
tomorrow morning.

Purrs for Sam on the way.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old June 11th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs heading over for Sam's check-up. Miranda says sometimes
slow is good. I told her this is a family newsgroup, but she insisted I
post her message to Barnabus. She also said he can come here and eat her
food (she's not that bothered), but Caliban said if anyone is allowed to
eat her food it should be him.

Old June 11th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:03:20 -0700, GaDragonfly
yodeled:

[...]

So glad that Sam is doing well, and purrs that he continues. As for
Barnabus-- MURRRP!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 11th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'll keep my fingers crossed too.

--
Joy

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary,
how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how
to combine them.
--Nathaniel Hawthorne

Old June 11th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

All cear purrs for Sam.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 11th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jun 10, 10:03?pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

Purrs for clear X-rays. Don't forget to update us.

Suz&Spicey

Old June 11th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 11.06.2007 schrieb GaDragonfly:

It has now been 8 months since the cancer was removed. I
have my fingers crossed that the x-rays show the tumor still hasn't
returned.

Purrs are on their way for a good outcome.

Purrs to you
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge