Pics: desk cats

Old October 28th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

Default Pics: desk cats

On Oct 24, 9:27*pm, Marina wrote:
A couple of years ago, when I exchanged my PC for a laptop, I figured I
could make do with a much smaller desk, and so have more space in my
home. So I bought a small antique desk at an auction. The big old desk
went into my compartment in the basement. Now, with Caliban lounging and
filling the whole small desk space, and me sometimes trying to write
stuff by hand where there was really no room for the notebook, or
checking theses on the cramped desk space, etc, I decided to bring back
the big desk (actually, my wonderful sister did most of the carrying).
The room is more cramped, but now I can do stuff at my desk! And the
cats are happy - even Miranda has taken to lounging on the desk. I
odered one of those cylindrical cat trees with cubby holes to put on one
corner of the desk, but until it arrives, they will have to make do with
a box.

Here's Miranda, enjoying the glow of the desk lamp:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti...

Caliban lounging - now he can stretch out full length without pushing
things off the desk:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti...

Miranda in the box:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/?acti...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Try telling a cat "No, lie on the bed, this is MY work surface" if the
desk is where they decide to be. =o) Nina likes to drape herself over
my left forearm and then look up at me with this cute, innocent "try
to type NOW, fool!" look on her face. Francecsca will come over for
a lady like visit and sit on the desk to my left. But she can be
really insistent with her afffectionate "pay attention to ME" head
butts. =o)

Old November 11th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

On Oct 24, 10:27 pm, Marina wrote:
[...]

hopitus wrote:
They are so pretty; glad all is well with you and them.

Great pics!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Pics of the Cats! Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 July 15th 08 10:26 PM
Desk pics revisited badwilson Cat anecdotes 14 October 20th 05 12:38 PM
2 pics of my cats yepp Cat anecdotes 8 March 17th 05 06:44 PM
No cats on the desk... Yoj Cat anecdotes 26 October 5th 04 12:46 AM
Cat pics - "kitchen cats" Susan M Cat anecdotes 20 February 10th 04 05:43 PM