Sorry haven't been myself

Old November 12th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Sorry haven't been myself

Thank you
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
((((((((((((((Matthew))))))))))))))
Kyla

"Matthew"
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which caused
ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing specially
on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

Blanket purrs and prayers to all who need them

I hope Sammy gets his fur ball butt home soon

Kili I always have you in my thoughts and prayers

And to Jill Hold tight I know how you are feeling I am sending all the
good thoughts and purrs the pack can spare. I lost my grandfather to
complications of getting old but lost my Grandmother to Alzheimer's and
a broken hip that led to complications due to it Both this year.

To everyone else who need purrs and prayers the pack is all purring so
purrs are spreading out to all those whom need them.

But OT To our WOW players WOLK midnight release 11/13/2008 can't wait
got mine preordered

Old November 12th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Thank you
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which caused
ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good thing specially
on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

OH MY GOODNESS. Matthew, the mighty purrer Dante is on your case. You
should be feeling something any minute.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 12th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Thank you
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Sorry haven't been around much been recovering from the flu which
caused ripped abdominal muscle and a sprained back. Not a good
thing specially on garbage and cat box days. OUCH

I feel your pain, Matthew. Ripped muscles and sprains in the
mid-region are so painful. When you're ok you don't realise how much
you use this part of the body. I hope you get better very soon but
realistically you're looking at 6 weeks.
I slipped on the garden path on wet leaves on Saturday and have
cracked my ribs again. I did it in January falling over Boyfie, so I
recognise the symptoms. It hurts me even to sniff (like before) but
it's pointless to get the doctor to call. When he came before he
said he would not send me for an x-ray as there is nothing to be done
for broken ribs anyway. He gave me painkillers which didn't touch
the pain - I could have bought them over the counter anyway for far
less money to do as much good. How are you now, Matt?

Tweed

Purrs for you both to stop hurting asap.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart