Mom "gets" Dante ;)

Old November 12th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Mom "gets" Dante ;)

Toys? What about all the wrapping paper?
Mosey, hoo finded sum tisshoo payper

Kitties be patient for toys, Christmas is coming. Gramby has her family
coming from New York at Thanksgiving and just got out the stuff to
decorate. Being a kitty last year, I never realized the fun things there
is in that box to chase. Willow chasseing two balls at a time.
"Kreisleriana"

"Shiral" On Nov 10, 9:22 am, "Kreisleriana"
Dante has been chasing my feet and grabbing my hands a lot, lately-- if
get up at night, I have to remember to put slippers on, because he has
been
attacking my bare feet. I can't let anything hang off the bed because
he's
been grabbing whatever hangs out. And when I go to sit down or lie down,
he
chases me and leaps at me as I settle down-- usually not making it quite
his destination (he's an enthusiastic, but not a very good leaper), but
bouncing off, or landing on the side of the chair or bed, with claws
extended, looking very deranged. :0

SO it all happened again this morning, with my mother in the living
room,
looking on as he flung himself at my chair, then settled down to wait
for me
to make another move-- all alert and zoomified, with his back to my
mother.
I said (pretty dumb, I know, but that's us hoomins), "WHY are you doing
this, Dante?"

My mother replied for him "Because it's FUN, that's why. Look at him! I
can SEE the fun from behind, in the back of his head! I can SEE the FUN
oozing out of his ears."

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Deer Dante,

Your Grand-Meowmie is sure smart! =o) Sumtimes I feel so full of fun,
I just has to run and jump and roll around until sum of it leaks out
my earses. Have you got any straws to dissaplin at your house? Its a
good way to work off excess fun!
Nina.

Nina, Dante is the KING of straws. They seem to follow him all over the
house.

Old November 12th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
Dante has been chasing my feet and grabbing my hands a lot, lately-- if
I get up at night, I have to remember to put slippers on, because he has
been attacking my bare feet. I can't let anything hang off the bed
because he's been grabbing whatever hangs out. And when I go to sit down
or lie down, he chases me and leaps at me as I settle down-- usually not
making it quite to his destination (he's an enthusiastic, but not a very
good leaper), but bouncing off, or landing on the side of the chair or
bed, with claws extended, looking very deranged. :0

SO it all happened again this morning, with my mother in the living room,
looking on as he flung himself at my chair, then settled down to wait for
me to make another move-- all alert and zoomified, with his back to my
mother. I said (pretty dumb, I know, but that's us hoomins), "WHY are
you doing this, Dante?"

My mother replied for him "Because it's FUN, that's why. Look at him! I
can SEE the fun from behind, in the back of his head! I can SEE the FUN
oozing out of his ears."

Your mom KNOWS cats. Around here we call it wigging out. Tanada is our
wigmistress. The other night she raced back and forth all over the bed,
onto the book case, up and down the hall, and up on the dresser and night
stand. Then she wiggled under the covers and snuggled into my arm pit.

Pam S

"Wigmistress." snerk!