Rob is home

Old November 11th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Rob is home

Sending lots of welcome home and feel better fast purrs!
Christine
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
The hospital released him yesterday afternoon and I brought him home after
waiting for over an hour for the local pharmacy to fill one of his
prescriptions. I still need to call and arrange to pick up the other one.
I would have posted last night, but I was so tired that I got him and
Mandy home, got him settled in and went to bed.

Huey thanked me for bringing his Paw back and Pine Cone has been head
butting me off and on for a couple of hours. Merlin, QC, Huey, Sonya, and
Qui Gun Kit insisted on sleeping on the bed with him and Tanada stayed
with me. Pine Cone did whatever he does at night. The cats have all
stopped fighting and seem to be cooperating in taking care of Rob's
comfort. Qui Gun brought him one of his toy mouses this morning. I think
it was a welcome home prezzie.

At Rob's request, I took Wamsee to his hospital room to stay with him.
Wamsee was an instant hit with nursing, house keeping and visitors either
coming in, or standing at the doorway to check her out. Some brought
others in to see the amazing breathing and sleeping cat. A few were
fooled and reported Rob to the nursing staff for having a live animal in
his room. We found this hilariously funny.

Pam S. Glad to have all her kitties (and hunny bunny) home again.

Old November 11th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Sorry for piggybacking on Christine's post, Pam, but I've been reading only
sparse amounts lately. I'm so glad for all of you that paw is home.

Purrs for him and you all.

Cheryl

Old November 12th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I'm so glad to hear this. :-) I'd love to have seen Wamsee there in
the hospital.

Ginger-lyn