Woo Hoo!!!!! Good News!!! OT

Old November 12th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Woo Hoo!!!!! Good News!!! OT

Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and she
said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking, reading
buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

Old November 12th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby
named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

That's great! Congratulations to all.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old November 12th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and she
said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking, reading
buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

Congratulations to all, including the tabby, who will be gaining another
lap/slave!!
Old November 12th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"tanadashoes" wrote:

Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy.

Not to mention another Mandy(i).

And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

And another kitty! What's not to love about this arrangement!

Mazel tov to everyone! Have they set a date?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 12th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote:

Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy.

Not to mention another Mandy(i).

And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby named
Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

And another kitty! What's not to love about this arrangement!

Mazel tov to everyone! Have they set a date?

--

They're joking about June 13, 2010 as Rob can remember that one. June 13th
is our anniversary date. The year is so that Mike's best friend can be

Pam S.

Old November 12th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white tabby
named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us all.

Pam S

Congrats to Mike See Walt Disney World is a Magical Place ;-)

They getting married here or up there

Old November 12th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him and
she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting, cooking,
reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange and white
tabby named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so happy for us
all.

Pam S

Congrats to Mike See Walt Disney World is a Magical Place ;-)

They getting married here or up there

Right now they haven't decided yet. She's from Seattle and he lives in
North Carolina. We're joking that they should get married in Kansas City.
I suspect that it will be here as she has relatives here and they are
talking about getting work here and going to school. We'll see. I am
willing to travel if needed.

Pam S.

Old November 12th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

tanadashoes wrote:
Mike just called. He asked his girlfriend, Mandi Lynn to marry him
and she said yes!!! I'm gaining a shopping, yard sale, crafting,
cooking, reading buddy. And she is owned by a medium haired orange
and white tabby named Carmel, who is very possessive of her. I'm so
happy for us all.

Happy News indeed! Please pass on our congratulations.

Wonder when you'll become a grandma....bwahahahahaha

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_