ENOUGH Already!

Old August 1st 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default ENOUGH Already!

*PLEASE* stop!

I *deeply* appreciate those of you standing up for me - I can't begin to
tell you how much I value your friendship. But this really is getting out
of hand and divisive to the group. I don't *CARE* what anybody writes to or
about me, I'm a big girl and I can get over having my feelings hurt.

For those who feel the need to keep piling on your disgust of me - have at
it all you'd like. Hell, start a new thread, "Why I Hate Lori" - start a
new freaking newsgroup! Again, I'm a big girl and I'm not going to go curl
up in a corner and cry because some people here don't like me. But please
do everybody a favor and keep the insults directed to me and nobody else
here. There is *NO* need for anybody to be ****ed off at anybody else.

Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Why I Hate Lori

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign offs
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old August 1st 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign offs
(big grin).

You're a riot! LOL

Old August 2nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign offs
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL! Thanks for the grin, Mark! I'm glad you changed the subject - I
didn't dare since that would be a bit egocentric of me.

Head Butts AND Fuzzy Spotted Tummy Rubs,

CatNipped

Old August 2nd 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Cheryl wrote:
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign
offs
(big grin).

You're a riot! LOL

Yeah, for the not-so-friendly sign-offs, she could just swap the two
words around...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 2nd 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign
offs
(big grin).

You're a riot! LOL

Yeah, for the not-so-friendly sign-offs, she could just swap the two words
around...

LOL! Is it normal to have this much fun while being reviled? ;

Head Butts, and Happy Tails

CatNipped

Old August 2nd 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Lets see, I hate Lori because,,,,,,,,,,,,,hhhmmmm, guess I can't think of
any reason. It is nice when we can get past a bump in the road and move on.

Old August 2nd 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Aug 1, 6:28�pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - �I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign offs
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

LOL! �Thanks for the grin, Mark! �I'm glad you changed the subject - I
didn't dare since that would be a bit egocentric of me.

Head Butts AND Fuzzy Spotted Tummy Rubs,

CatNipped

====================================
I hate Lori because she's cuter than I am ;op-----------------
Suz&Spicey who is cuter than Lori (neener neener, I'm sooooooo mature)
Old August 2nd 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Suz" wrote in message
[...]

Pffft! I passed cute *decades* ago. At my age I'm just glad to be looking,
never mind good looking!!! ;

Happy Tails,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

But I DON'T hate Lori. So there (grin - I just couldn't resist).

No cluons were harmed when CatNipped wrote:
Fuzzy Belly Rubs,

I think "head butts" is good. Both for friendly and non-friendly sign offs
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

WE HATZ ANT LORI 2. WATE A MINT. WAT DUZ "HATZ" MEEN?

OH.

REELY?

WATE A MINT I DUN FINK WE REELY HATZ ANT LORI. SKRACH DAT!!!

LUV DANTE