To Beep or Gnaw To Beep

Old May 21st 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default To Beep or Gnaw To Beep

DAt is da kweschin[paws] wevver tis gnobwer in mine tew suffoo da
swings an awwows ob outwages forchoon (an berryus affwonts), or too
awpoze dem, an bye awpozing, end dem[paws]. Tew sweep[paws],
poochamps to dweem. Oy. --Hamwet

Dat is da pwabwem. I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. So da anser muts be "to beep". To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy
Old May 21st 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:55:22 -0700, MeOwy wrote:

Dat is da pwabwem. I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine feets.
An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile gwowlink.
So da anser muts be "to beep". To beep, an to wake up, an to purr wike
a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

I do dat oncet in a while too. Efurry night I cuddle on mine Paw's chest
while him sits in hims recliner, and I uzually fall asleep fur a while.
Once in a while I haf a bad dreem, and start growling and mine paws start
twitching. When dat happens mine Paw pets me and talks softly to me and
makes me up. When I wake up an find out it was juss a dream I let out a
loud sigh, stretch, then relax again.

Itz nice to haf a hoomin to wake us up from bad dreams, iznt it?

Harri
Old May 21st 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 21, 11:08*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:55:22 -0700, MeOwy wrote:
Dat is da pwabwem. *I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine feets..
*An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile gwowlink..
So da anser muts be "to beep". *To beep, an to wake up, an to purr wike
a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

I do dat oncet in a while too. Efurry night I cuddle on mine Paw's chest
while him sits in hims recliner, and I uzually fall asleep fur a while.
Once in a while I haf a bad dreem, and start growling and mine paws start
twitching. When dat happens mine Paw pets me and talks softly to me and
makes me up. When I wake up an find out it was juss a dream I let out a
loud sigh, stretch, then relax again.

Itz nice to haf a hoomin to wake us up from bad dreams, iznt it?

Harri

Eggzackwee twoo!

MeOwy
Old May 21st 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I kan see yoo knowz da riginul versin uv dat play. Da wun da hoominz haz
duznt haz da "Oy" innit.

Sundance

Old May 22nd 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 21 May 2009 09:55:22 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat is da pwabwem. I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. So da anser muts be "to beep". To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

Ahh, dis has happened to mineself too; da hooman
sez dat I mrrrk and prrrrppin mine sweep sumtimez.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/21/2009 7:31:20 PM
Old May 22nd 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"MeOwy" wrote in message

DAt is da kweschin[paws] wevver tis gnobwer in mine tew suffoo da
swings an awwows ob outwages forchoon (an berryus affwonts), or too
awpoze dem, an bye awpozing, end dem[paws]. *Tew sweep[paws],
poochamps to dweem. Oy. --Hamwet

Dat is da pwabwem. *I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. *An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. *So da anser muts be "to beep". *To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

Gnawidj is gnot da mackerel, uh...skwatch dat.
Gnawlej is gnot da sole purrbew ob hoomins.
MeOwy, a stoodint in da Awexandwea Wiberry
Old May 22nd 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

DAt is da kweschin[paws] wevver tis gnobwer in mine tew suffoo da
swings an awwows ob outwages forchoon (an berryus affwonts), or too
awpoze dem, an bye awpozing, end dem[paws]. Tew sweep[paws],
poochamps to dweem. Oy. --Hamwet

Dat is da pwabwem. I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. So da anser muts be "to beep". To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

u need more fudz to make u stronger. butted it is gud meowmiw hepped
u.
sekretary of fudz beauty
Old May 22nd 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
DAt is da kweschin[paws] wevver tis gnobwer in mine tew suffoo da
swings an awwows ob outwages forchoon (an berryus affwonts), or too
awpoze dem, an bye awpozing, end dem[paws]. *Tew sweep[paws],
poochamps to dweem. Oy. --Hamwet

Dat is da pwabwem. *I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. *An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. *So da anser muts be "to beep". *To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

u need more fudz to make u stronger. butted it is gud meowmiw hepped
u.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Fangkyu, sekweterrier. Butted wat bout da mrrrrkz an prrrrpz fwum Mme
Anais?
Old May 22nd 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
DAt is da kweschin[paws] wevver tis gnobwer in mine tew suffoo da
swings an awwows ob outwages forchoon (an berryus affwonts), or too
awpoze dem, an bye awpozing, end dem[paws]. *Tew sweep[paws],
poochamps to dweem. Oy. --Hamwet

Dat is da pwabwem. *I hadded a bad dweem wen I wuz tosweep in da
meowmiez wap, an wuz goink "grr..grr..grr..grr" an twitchink mine
feets. *An she woked me up an petted me so I wud gnot sweepwak wile
gwowlink. *So da anser muts be "to beep". *To beep, an to wake up, an
to purr wike a nise sweet kitty.--MeOwy

u need more fudz to make u stronger. butted it is gud meowmiw hepped
u.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Fangkyu, sekweterrier. Butted wat bout da mrrrrkz an prrrrpz fwum Mme
Anais?

efurryfink is gud butted u needs fudz.
beauty
Old May 22nd 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby sayz Piglet talkz in herown sleepz all da timez. Her makez differen
souns but it izn talkink. O T not getting it.

Pig does use about four different sounds when she is asleep. Dreaming,
maybe but not bad dreams. Sometimes she just mmmmrrrrpppp, two or three
times in a row and sleeps quietly for a bit.