OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

Old March 26th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OK . RPCA Meet Up Next Year....

So that I can now start to manage this properly because I am having
difficulties monitoring the thread, I have set up a RPCA Meet Up at
Yahoo Groups so we can discuss proper plans and we can all keep up to
date with developments and ideas.

I've put it onto a controlled status for now, in that I will need your
real name, your nick name on RPCA and your owners details, and then I
will approve membership. This is only to keep trolls out and stop spam
and will not stop RPCA-ers joining.

The Yahoo Group is "RPCA-Meet-Up"

Subscribe:

Please note - it is a Yahoogroups.co.uk NOT .com group.

I have absolutely NFI if it will work, but we'll see. Please email me
if there are problems. I will be inviting the RPCA Xmas card list as
those email addys are ones I have. If you can't find the group for
what ever reason, email me at leopardusweidii - at - yahoo.co.uk and
we'll get it sorted.

Helen M
Old March 26th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I have absolutely NFI if it will work, but we'll see. Please email me
if there are problems. I will be inviting the RPCA Xmas card list as
those email addys are ones I have. If you can't find the group for
what ever reason, email me at leopardusweidii - at - yahoo.co.uk and
we'll get it sorted.

Helen M

Forgot to add - this is the web address so you can subscribe yourself
pending approval.

Helen M

Old March 26th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Helen, I keep getting a "link incomplete" error when I try to verify my
email address - neither clicking on the link or cutting and pasting make it
work. Is there some way you could subscribe me without this step?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 26th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Helen, I keep getting a "link incomplete" error when I try to verify my
email address - neither clicking on the link or cutting and pasting make
it work. Is there some way you could subscribe me without this step?

Oops, there was also a "hit reply" option in the email (DUH) - hopefully
that will work.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 26th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Someone mentioned in anther thread the tax rebate USAians will be getting in
May. I totally forgot about that, but it will make a nice little start to
the RPCA meeting savings account!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 27th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 26, 9:44*am, wrote:
[...]

Helen,
I am interested and will contact you privately later with my personal
information. I'm not on the Christmas card list, but I hope you will
keep me in mind. Right now, I'm away from home because of a family
matter and have problems with computer connections. I will not be
back home until April 6.
Annie

Old March 27th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 26, 11:16*pm, wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:44*am, wrote:

[...]

Annie- Hide quoted text -

Not a problem - just let me know )

Helen M
Old March 27th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 27, 1:00*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Helen could you please email me and put meet up in the subject line, wrote in message

[...]

Helen M- Hide quoted text -

Can i have your email addy? Mine is valid.

Helen M
Old March 27th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

the one in the post is valid, am experience screen reader difficulties so
typing email ID is an issue, Lee

[...]

RPCA Meet-up next year... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 54 March 26th 08 05:31 AM
Lost my 19.5 year old... possibly adopting a 3 year old [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 December 1st 05 05:00 AM
OT Meet Gus Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 2 October 23rd 05 08:01 PM
Our 4 Year Year Old Kitty Died Out of the Blue!!!! MOSFET Cats - misc 2 April 5th 05 12:20 PM
O.T. spinal surgery & RPCA we will meet Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 84 April 26th 04 10:40 PM