I am a great aunt (kitty wise)

Old August 3rd 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default I am a great aunt (kitty wise)

Rob's parents and his sister, brother in law, and their daughter, Katey,
were working on a property owned by the brother in law's father (hang in
there, it gets more confusing, I think). They were repairing a barn that
had seen better days and Betty (Rob's mom) and Denise (his sister) heard
mewing from one of the walls. They tried to ignore it thinking that a cat
was just voicing its displeasure with all the humans around. Well, Katey
was having none of it. She went over tore out the wall and rescued a
pre-teen aged kitten that had apparently got trapped.

Denise said no kitties going home with us. Loyd (Denise's hubby) said no
kitties going home with us. Rob's parents said they weren't transporting,
housing or taking part in any way with any kittens. Said kitten is now
living at Katey's house with the boxers, drug dog, and the rest of the
menagerie and follows Katey everywhere. Apparently the kitten thinks Katey
is its mom. Katey is a good momcat.

Pam S. proud of Katey.

Old August 3rd 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Somehow I guessed that's where the story was heading! ; You have
every reason to be proud!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

tanadashoes wrote:

Denise said no kitties going home with us. Loyd (Denise's hubby) said no
kitties going home with us. Rob's parents said they weren't transporting,
housing or taking part in any way with any kittens. Said kitten is now
living at Katey's house with the boxers, drug dog, and the rest of the
menagerie and follows Katey everywhere. Apparently the kitten thinks Katey
is its mom. Katey is a good momcat.

LOL! Reminds me of the time a little woods-kitty adopted us at summer
camp. A letter to my mom telling the story got the reply "Don't you
DARE bring that cat home with you!!!!" (Enter Peter, the first of my
many cats over the years.)
Old August 8th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Congrats!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

great kitty pics Pat Cat anecdotes 0 September 23rd 05 02:39 PM
OT Lesson to the wise Karen Cat anecdotes 10 June 20th 05 03:48 PM
SEE PIC of My Great EYE EYED KITTY :) CuteKittys Cat community 14 March 23rd 04 09:28 PM
SEE PIC of My Great EYE EYED KITTY :) CuteKittys Cats - misc 26 March 23rd 04 05:38 AM
I am a great aunt!!! dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 32 February 20th 04 07:24 PM