Why Did I do That?

Old August 6th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Why Did I do That?

Victor Martinez wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
Please pray and purr that someone lost this cat and we connect
SOOOOONNNN.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr and thank you for having a heart of gold.

Awww, ty, Victor.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 6th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Joy wrote:
Answer? Because you're a good person.

Purrs are on the way.

Now I'm starting to blush. Thank you, Joy.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 6th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
pounds head against wall
Found Cat has been posted on Craig's List and Pet FBI. No responses.
Cat is front declawed; maybe back, too, but /she won't let me check. I
got all the burrs out of him/her with one of those round dog combs.
This cat has the most intense green eyes I've ever seen. S/he likes
affection, and when bored, s/he makes that godawful racket so I'll
come in there and pet him/her.

Please pray and purr that someone lost this cat and we connect
SOOOOONNNN.
Ginger-lyn

Did you call the area shelters & vets, too? Is there someone who can
post signs around the neighborhood for you? Not saying it will make a
difference but it can't hurt. Good luck with finding the kitty's humans
or at least another forever home. I completely understand why you can't
tackle this yourself right now.

Jill

Yeah, that's the problem. I'm so slow and disconnected right now. Plus
I think the onus falls on the owner to make the bigger effort. I'm a
little leery of posting things that pretty much give away everything
about the cat; how do you know the caller didn't just see the poster and
wants to grab a cat for experimentation or something? I like to hold
back photos and a couple of salient clues to the cat's identity so I
*know* I've got the owner.

I do flyers to vets' offices, though. Figure it's safer there. I need
to make one up since I think last time I got the e-mails for three of
the vets in the area.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 8th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:
pounds head against wall

The last thing I need right now. I rescued a cat. Who is living in
DH's old room while I try to find where he or she belongs.

snip
Please pray and purr that someone lost this cat and we connect SOOOOONNNN.

Ginger-lyn

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old August 9th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

polonca12000 wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
pounds head against wall

The last thing I need right now. I rescued a cat. Who is living in
DH's old room while I try to find where he or she belongs.

snip
Please pray and purr that someone lost this cat and we connect
SOOOOONNNN.

Ginger-lyn

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek