New Catslave Born

Old January 19th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

Default New Catslave Born

This is admitting I'm an old, old lady but....

My ninth great-grandchild was born this morning, a girl, weighing
in at 6 lb 1 oz, 8 weeks early, tiny, wiggly, hairless, wrinkled, red,
and beautiful. Her name is Aegwyn Grace.

(Did I ever mention my eighth, now nearly 4 months old, also a
girl, Leilani Brynn? )

Jeanne
Old January 19th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"JBHajos" wrote in message
This is admitting I'm an old, old lady but....

My ninth great-grandchild was born this morning, a girl, weighing
in at 6 lb 1 oz, 8 weeks early, tiny, wiggly, hairless, wrinkled, red,
and beautiful. Her name is Aegwyn Grace.

(Did I ever mention my eighth, now nearly 4 months old, also a
girl, Leilani Brynn? )

Jeanne

Congratulations. May Aegwyn Grace live long and prosper and love
cats.

Lily & her mama

Old January 19th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"JBHajos" wrote in message
This is admitting I'm an old, old lady but....

My ninth great-grandchild was born this morning, a girl, weighing
in at 6 lb 1 oz, 8 weeks early, tiny, wiggly, hairless, wrinkled, red,
and beautiful. Her name is Aegwyn Grace.

(Did I ever mention my eighth, now nearly 4 months old, also a
girl, Leilani Brynn? )

Jeanne

Your grandchildren have a talent for lovely names. I'm quite sure the
babies are lovely as well.

Jo

Old January 19th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Congratulations to all concerned!

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

Old January 19th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

JBHajos wrote:
My ninth great-grandchild was born this morning, a girl, weighing
in at 6 lb 1 oz, 8 weeks early, tiny, wiggly, hairless, wrinkled, red,
and beautiful. Her name is Aegwyn Grace.

Congratulations!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 19th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"JBHajos" wrote in message
This is admitting I'm an old, old lady but....

My ninth great-grandchild was born this morning, .... Jeanne

Congratulations too all involved, both old and new and the ones wearing fur
coats.

Annie

Old January 20th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Congratulations! That's a big girl for 8 weeks early!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 20th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:22:13 -0700, "Susan M"
wrote:

Congratulations! That's a big girl for 8 weeks early!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Oops!!!! My goof. You're right. That should have been *four*
weeks early. She was due in mid-February. Sorry 'bout that. Don't
have my thinkin' cap on straight.

Jeanne

.. .

Old January 20th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

wrote:

Congratulations! That's a big girl for 8 weeks early!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Oops!!!! My goof. You're right. That should have been *four*
weeks early. She was due in mid-February. Sorry 'bout that. Don't
have my thinkin' cap on straight.

Jeanne

Ahhh - that makes more sense ... but *still* that's a big girl for 4 weeks
early!

Susan M
Otis and Chester