Shadow's happy

Old February 1st 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Shadow's happy

It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation in
that time has been amazing. This morning he managed to get in the bathroom
with me before Snoopy, he was so pleased with himself rubbing all round my
legs and purring while being petted. I'm sure if he had the chance he'd
sleep with me too but Snoopy will not allow that, so for the time being
Shadow gets me during the day and Snoopy at night, Bagheera when he gets the
chance.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 1st 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation
in that time has been amazing. This morning he managed to get in the
bathroom with me before Snoopy, he was so pleased with himself rubbing all
round my legs and purring while being petted. I'm sure if he had the
chance he'd sleep with me too but Snoopy will not allow that, so for the
time being Shadow gets me during the day and Snoopy at night, Bagheera
when he gets the chance.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

This is too great! Concatulations on effecting this tremendous change,
well-done, both of you!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 1st 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 1, 3:18*am, "Adrian" wrote:
It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation in
that time has been amazing.

I'm so glad he's happy- especially with the weather we;re due this
week I'd hate to think of him living outside

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 1st 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation in
that time has been amazing. This morning he managed to get in the bathroom
with me before Snoopy, he was so pleased with himself rubbing all round my
legs and purring while being petted. I'm sure if he had the chance he'd
sleep with me too but Snoopy will not allow that, so for the time being
Shadow gets me during the day and Snoopy at night, Bagheera when he gets the
chance.

I love reading updates on how Shadow has become such a housecat.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 1st 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation in
that time has been amazing. This morning he managed to get in the bathroom
with me before Snoopy, he was so pleased with himself rubbing all round my
legs and purring while being petted. I'm sure if he had the chance he'd
sleep with me too but Snoopy will not allow that, so for the time being
Shadow gets me during the day and Snoopy at night, Bagheera when he gets the
chance.

Shadow's transformation has been such a heartwarming story. I've really
enjoyed hearing about his progress.

And who know, maybe Snoopy will mellow out in time. Even the arch-enemies
in this house, Smudge and Licky, sleep peacefully on the same bed at night.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 2nd 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Adrian wrote:
It's eight months now since Shadow decided to move in, the transformation in
that time has been amazing. This morning he managed to get in the bathroom
with me before Snoopy, he was so pleased with himself rubbing all round my
legs and purring while being petted. I'm sure if he had the chance he'd
sleep with me too but Snoopy will not allow that, so for the time being
Shadow gets me during the day and Snoopy at night, Bagheera when he gets the
chance.

LOL They work it out, don't they?

Pam S. sleeping platform for various cats

Shadow's spine. Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 September 2nd 08 02:54 AM
Shadow's getting bolder Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 19 April 1st 08 02:00 PM
Shadow's son? Adrian A Cat anecdotes 9 July 9th 07 11:25 PM
Shadow's wary Adrian A Cat anecdotes 6 May 9th 07 09:55 PM
Shadow's at TED Adrian A Cat anecdotes 25 May 3rd 07 09:40 PM