Tiger one week later

Old August 3rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default Tiger one week later

Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does eat
a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll have
to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from Jingo
ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it over the
weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony in
the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours together that
way, making good memories.

Nanny

Old August 3rd 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Nanny" wrote in message
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does
eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll have
to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from Jingo
ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it over the
weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony in
the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours together
that way, making good memories.

Nanny

I'm glad Tiger is doing better. Purrs continuing for his improved health.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Nanny wrote:
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he
does eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks
to the prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much
longer I'll have to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10
pills left from Jingo ferret and to be honest I hadn't really
expected Tiger to make it over the weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the
balcony in the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely
hours together that way, making good memories.

Nanny

Purrs for Tiger to have a few more weeks of quality time left.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 3rd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does
eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll have
to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from Jingo
ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it over the
weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony in
the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours together
that way, making good memories.

Nanny

Purrs for Tiger and for you too. I know this is hard in you
Love
Kyla

Old August 4th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Nanny wrote:
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does
eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll
have to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from
Jingo ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it
over the weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony
in the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours
together that way, making good memories.

Sorry, I didn't know Tiger was poorly. Many purrs on the way!

Old August 8th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Nanny wrote:
Not much has changed. Tiger's a bit skinnier than last week, but he does
eat a little bit and he drinks well. I think that's all thanks to the
prednisolone I give him. If he goes on like this for much longer I'll
have to get more prednisolone at the vet.......I had 10 pills left from
Jingo ferret and to be honest I hadn't really expected Tiger to make it
over the weekend.
This past week we had hot weather and he and I went out on the balcony
in the evenings, which he really enjoyed. We've had lovely hours
together that way, making good memories.

Nanny

We are thinking of you, sending lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek