declawing

Old August 20th 03, 12:06 AM
No One But Me

there is a difference between discipline & child abuse but i guess you
wouldn't know that since you lack the proper education to figure it out.

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article ,
enlightened us with...

sounds like that child needs some discipline to me. perhaps a

spanking???
hmmm

Child abuse AND cat abuse in the same post. Nice.

~kaeli~
Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
If that cell phone was up your a$$, maybe you could
drive a little better!
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old August 20th 03, 01:55 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Cathouse composed with style:

Pretty funny, at least you have a sense of humor amidst all the
anger you've been spewing in this thread.

Oh, look, it's an IKYABWAI.

Oh, look, it's a predictable response.

The truth still is that you,
Catbox, have no posting history and some of these silly flame wars
usually end up with one of them creating new personas that agree
with their warped ideas. It's very amusing and predictable.

Who's "them"? You might want to see someone about this paranoia
thing you've got going on.

You're new here, aren't you.

Old August 20th 03, 02:06 AM
Cheryl

In ,
No One But Me composed with style:

there is a difference between discipline & child abuse but i guess
you wouldn't know that since you lack the proper education to
figure it out.

Ad hominem attacks on one's opponent are a tried-and-true strategy for
people who have a case that is weak.

Old August 20th 03, 03:01 AM

"Cheryl" wrote in message ...
In ,
Cathouse composed with style:
) wrote in
om

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In om,
composed with style:

Katra does not have the software/hardware to be a sockpuppet
yet... When she does have the money to do so, (and have not
spent it on the cats),
watch out. ;-)

Damn that sounds like a threat. FTR, it isn't like it costs money
to sock it up.

Actually, it does, if you don't want to mess with a remailer...

Sometimes it is useful to be able to change identities. It does
not work just changing the ID in your browser. People will still
know it's just a sock puppet as the IP address is the same.

I'm really glad you believe that.

It's true... I learned the hard way when I attempted the sockpuppet
Zed1 on MFW. G Typical dumb mistake of a newbie to usenet... I got
tired of trolling and decided to attempt to become a contributing list
member again.

Didn't work.

If I want to hide the IP, I'll have to jack in an exbox next to my
modem.
That changes the IP address, and would probably cut back on spam as
well! I've been too cheap to buy one yet.

I found a new group for these people to post in.

Pretty funny, at least you have a sense of humor amidst all the anger
you've been spewing in this thread. The truth still is that you,
Catbox, have no posting history and some of these silly flame wars
usually end up with one of them creating new personas that agree with
their warped ideas. It's very amusing and predictable.

You are answering two different people here. I'm still trying to
understand what he meant by that. ;-)

Just changing the identity headers in your browser, (in my case,
netscape) will get you by most people that don't bother to take the
time to look. Once you get nailed tho' by someone that harvests the
headers, you learn...... :-P

Poor little Pun on the UK bodybuilding list learnt the same hard
lesson.
No, he was not me, but it was fun seeing him get busted. G

K.