My Tiger's not well too.

Old July 25th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default My Tiger's not well too.

I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took him to
the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he didn't..... He's
full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take X-rays. He had to stay
there for the whole afternoon for an extensive examination and I just picked
him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that he is),
and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an injection to let him
get rid of the fluid and he has to come back tomorrow so they can try to
find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next possibility can
hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

Nanny

Old July 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:30:00 +0200, Nanny wrote:

I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took him to
the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he didn't..... He's
full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take X-rays. He had to stay
there for the whole afternoon for an extensive examination and I just picked
him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that he is),
and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an injection to let him
get rid of the fluid and he has to come back tomorrow so they can try to
find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next possibility can
hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

Nanny

We're going to keep sending health purrs Tiger's way. Please keep us
posted.

Dan

Old July 25th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Emergency get well purrs are on the way! Please keep us posted on how he's
doing.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 25th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Mega purrs for your Tiger.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old July 25th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Nanny wrote:
I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took
him to the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he
didn't..... He's full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take
X-rays. He had to stay there for the whole afternoon for an extensive
examination and I just picked him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that
he is), and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an
injection to let him get rid of the fluid and he has to come back
tomorrow so they can try to find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound
good, as the next possibility can hardly be anything else than a
tumor :-(
Nanny

Lots of purrs on the way for Tiger.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 25th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will purr and pray that there's nothing
wrong with Tiger. Please keep us updated.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old July 25th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Nanny wrote:
can try to find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next
possibility can hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

Lots and lots of purrs on the way. Please keep us posted.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 25th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Nanny" wrote in message
I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took him
to the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he didn't.....
He's full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take X-rays. He had to
stay there for the whole afternoon for an extensive examination and I just
picked him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that he
is), and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an injection to
let him get rid of the fluid and he has to come back tomorrow so they can
try to find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next
possibility can hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

Hmmm, fluid when everything has checked out ok does sound like a tumour
could be a possibility, but we are sending anti-tumour purrs from here and
hoping for the best news for you.

Tweed

Old July 26th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 25, 3:30 pm, "Nanny" wrote:
I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took him to
the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he didn't..... He's
full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take X-rays. He had to stay
there for the whole afternoon for an extensive examination and I just picked
him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that he is),
and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an injection to let him
get rid of the fluid and he has to come back tomorrow so they can try to
find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next possibility can
hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

Purrs that you and TED and Tiger can handle this.

--
Will in New Haven, with WooToo, Maggy May, Missy, Sunrise and Bear
(d*g, doing his best to purr) purring in the background.