Dellinkwent Hoomin

Old November 29th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Dellinkwent Hoomin

Myne delinkwent hoomin is bak. She crooly bandoned me anna Cinnie (hoo
has taken ovur myne spot onna sofa neer thu heeter, bad cat) wif nuffing
but wadder, litturboxes, fud anna naybour tu chek on us.

I iz makin sure she duznt leef agin by climin onna top uf hur,
spayshully wen she is onna pooter. Sumtymes I closes myne teef on hur
arm, jus a littul tiny bit, tu make myne point. An I ranned out when she
gotten home late las nite, ate sum grass befur she cud catch me, ann
hurked it all up onna carpit.

I fink that shud du.

--
Sam
Old November 29th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

excillint purnishmint, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 29th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 29, 10:12*am, Cheryl wrote:
Myne delinkwent hoomin is bak. She crooly bandoned me anna Cinnie (hoo
has taken ovur myne spot onna sofa neer thu heeter, bad cat) wif nuffing
but wadder, litturboxes, fud anna naybour tu chek on us.

I iz makin sure she duznt leef agin by climin onna top uf hur,
spayshully wen she is onna pooter. Sumtymes I closes myne teef on hur
arm, jus a littul tiny bit, tu make myne point. An I ranned out when she
gotten home late las nite, ate sum grass befur she cud catch me, ann
hurked it all up onna carpit.

I fink that shud du.

Furry smart an just punishmunt. I admire a kittee hoo can keep da
hoomin under cattrol.

--
WooToo

Old November 29th 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 29, 7:12*am, Cheryl wrote:
Myne delinkwent hoomin is bak. She crooly bandoned me anna Cinnie (hoo
has taken ovur myne spot onna sofa neer thu heeter, bad cat) wif nuffing
but wadder, litturboxes, fud anna naybour tu chek on us.

I iz makin sure she duznt leef agin by climin onna top uf hur,
spayshully wen she is onna pooter. Sumtymes I closes myne teef on hur
arm, jus a littul tiny bit, tu make myne point. An I ranned out when she
gotten home late las nite, ate sum grass befur she cud catch me, ann
hurked it all up onna carpit.

I fink that shud du.

--
Sam

Weow. Furry bwilyent akshun, Sam. Mine cuzzin Nikky, a furry
attwaktif kalako, was 'bout to be 'bandunned offur da howladayz butted
me and mine meowmie kamed tew hur weskyoo an drifed free hunwed myles
to hur hous to kittysit hursewf, wich we is stil doink. Sew far, awl
we hab gotted fur ar twubbl is wotz ob hissink. An Nikky eetz mine
fudz insted ob hur own.
MeOwy, twyink to be ob hewp butted....
Old November 30th 09, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

MeOwy wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:12 am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Itz hard bein helpful wen thu cat is eeting yu own fud an hissin at
yurownself. I finks hoomins shud help cats wifout disturbin othur cats,
if yu nose wat I meens.

--
Sam