Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Old March 12th 10, 12:27 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Kelly Greene" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote in message

i am sorry it bothers you but my screen reader just doesn't allow anything
else... so i won't be offended if you block me, Lee

Outlook Express allows bottom posting.... just move your curser down and
start typing BELOW the message you're replying to.

Grr but trying to be polite. Lee gets that ALOT. Its not the same. She's
using a screen reader for the blind and while some work that way, hers
doesnt.

Lee top posts for totally acceptable reasons. Consider this 'ADA
accomodation' in real live use.

(sorry Lee, she irked me).

Old March 12th 10, 12:36 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote

What did I get myself into ;-)

Grin, mayhem. Lee offers to feed you, I offer to adopt you, and Cyber
wants to fight me for the adoption rights.

Dude, your fate will be decided for you. Probably gonna have to be a
bigamist anyways as Cyber and i are friends.

I am so in trouble surrounded and out gunned on all sides

Old March 12th 10, 04:09 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mosey's Mom \=^..^=\

"cshenk"
"Kelly Greene" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote in message

i am sorry it bothers you but my screen reader just doesn't allow
anything else... so i won't be offended if you block me, Lee

Outlook Express allows bottom posting.... just move your curser down and
start typing BELOW the message you're replying to.

Grr but trying to be polite. Lee gets that ALOT. Its not the same. She's
using a screen reader for the blind and while some work that way, hers
doesnt.

Lee top posts for totally acceptable reasons. Consider this 'ADA
accomodation' in real live use.

(sorry Lee, she irked me).

Thank you for putting this person in his/her place...
She/he irks me too, and I totally agree that Lee is a wonderful person
Thanks for putting this 'person; in his/her place
Giving my kitty Mosey back the keyboard now
Love
Kyla

Old March 12th 10, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yaaaaawwwwnnn
Plonk
to the whole thread!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wull yoo doo et vury gudgud..fank yoo.
PuuuuuuurrPUUUUURRz
Luffs
Mosey

itz my job as a good hoomin to make you purr, soft

"Mosey =^..^="

Ooo dat fealz nise..fank yoo....
PuuuuuuuuurrpUURRz
Gnow sea wat yoo dun?..
Yoo mayde me purr.. laowd
SmiiiiiiiiiiiLe
Yus iam uh gud kitty..
Lufffs
Mosey

good kitty, smooths furs, anti soft

"Mosey =^..^="
Ummmkey den, I wunt..
Fank yerown self..
Luffs
Mosey

don't get your fur ruffled over hoomins that don't ever even need
to be considered, anti soft

"Mosey =^..^="
Fank yew vury mutch anti Soft..Iiiiiii jest luffs yerownself.
Iiiiii wunna gnow hoo deez sew kalled weerd hoominz r n wyyyyy
dey r in OWR groop..uh kitty groop? I reeefuze tew croxpoast
tew demself, sew I wil jest deleet da entyre anxser..
I kan doo dat..dey r maykn me hissed off, fur shur.
Luffs tew yoo n I hisses at dem.
Mosey
..

thank you sweetie, here have a bowl of nip, anti soft
"mosey =^..^="

"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"
i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of
thing does not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at
all and i find cultish at best and stupid at worst, Lee

Then take a break from these NGs and learn about cat
nutrition.

Here's some good links to start you off:

shredded wif sharp clawz
Umkkkkkkkey..Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Kelly Greene , diz iz gnot da rite groop tew dixzcuz diz matur
at awl n yoo dunt git tew tawk tew Auntie Lee wike dat..nope
I taked owt da crosspoastz tew, so dere!!
Bad mrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Mosey

Old March 12th 10, 09:30 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"Dori Neu" wrote in message
BTW, I quit smoking years ago when smokers I knew started to die of
smoking related diseases.

I wish I could say that......I only quit when they banned smoking in the
buildings where I worked, and my job required me to remain inside the
buildings for long periods at a time.....

At least you finally quit. When my husband was diagnosed with the start
of bronchitis and emphysema.... he quit pronto! That was about a year
ago.
His cough went away and he can breathe much better now.

I probably shouldn't even jump in on this discussion, but it seems really
strange
to me that I smoked for 44 years and NEVER had Bronchitis .... I quit
smoking
Oct 6, 2008 and this winter I had Bronchitis. ... delayed reaction?
coincidence?
Who knows? ...

I won't start again, it's just too expensive, but I felt better and felt
healthier
when I smoked. It's like some of you said ... "One thing doesn't fit
everyone"
I've known people who lived past 90 and still smoked ... I'll never
understand it.
--
Dori ...

I think you are experiencing the results of aging, rather than smoking.
Quitting smoking will statistically prolong your life, but there are no
guarantees, and it certainly won't extend your life forever.........:^)

Old March 12th 10, 01:06 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

nonono he is feeding us, i only cook when someone needs punished and a
beating won't do, Lee

Old March 12th 10, 01:08 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

you are talking about torrine, sp? for the cats needs, i just never looked
into if the dog eating the cat food would hurt the dog, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote

you know that is a question i never researched but is curious to me, i
know cats need different things than dogs, but they do seem to like to
sample the other's food... not ever having cats and dogs indoors at the
same time i never looked into it... but i am wondering if there is
anything in either food that is detrimental to the other... just
something i wondered about from time to time but never got around to
researching... and never remember when i am at my bet's to ask her... OEJ
goes back for another blood draw in a week or so i am going to try and
remember to ask her.

Lee, there's a particular thing added to cat food that dogs do not need
(harless to them). Lysine? I forget the actual need and it's a pretty
small amount they need. It's something they dont formulate but dogs (and
people) do. It's there in some raw body part that isnt in pet food so
they add it to cat foods.

Nasty things happen to cats if they do not get it over time. I forget
just what but they can go blind first if i recall it right?

Sampling the other's food is harmless. Eating it day and day out isnt
wise though. A nibble is fine.

Old March 12th 10, 01:14 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

to be honest i am not sure if i read those particcular sites or not, i did
days of research over five years ago when tiger had his issues... not much
has changed since then. all I can really be sure about is that tiger has
been infection and crystal free since that one episode and is around 16
years old now, the vet is very concerned with the components of his diet and
i check every treat he gets, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"Kelly Greene" wrote
"cshenk" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote

I don't know what kind of vet YOU have but mine is very up to date on
not only nutrition but wholeistic medicine as well, prevention is her
middle name, and the fact that you fancy yourself an expert on what is
and is not appropriate for any cats other than your own is the hight of
arrogance,... this discussion is now over, Lee

No Stormmee..... YOU fancy that I fancy myself an expert. There is more
information on the net about cat nutrition than you can read in a year.
That's why posted the sites which you refused to read.

Lee isnt into radical sites and she may not be able to bring them up with
her screen reader for the blind. A lovely friend, as with all people, she
has some limits she has had to learn to live with. One is that she is
blind. Shoving a bunch of web links at her is not an answer to a
question.

I gather she can 'read' many sites but shes bound to find some just do not
work with her software and I am pretty sure cursor placement is an issue
depending on if the site used screen reader friendly HTML or not.

Lee is a friend if mine but like me, she's bit hit with enough 'check
out my version of a whacked ut but must be true' website she may not
have checked it.

Which whacked out sites are you talking about? ???

You want a list of every radical site on the internet? You'd need a 40
terrabyte HD to hold just the links.

The beauty of the internet is it's free exchange but just because some kid
said the 'world if going to end if you dont save those little cool-aide
monikers off the packet and mail them to him' that it is true.

People who *want* to believe something will find a web site that supports
it and post the links. That doesnt make it true.

Get a clue. If I told yoir 66.92% of statisitcs are made up then directed
you to my home web site stating same would YOU believe it? I sincerely
hope not. On the other hand, there are gullible people everywhere. PT
Barnum said it well but it;s happened since the first guy broke a rock to
a sharp edge and said his were 'special' sharp edges so you owed him more
fruit for his rock that you'd never manage yourself because he had magic
to make it work.

LOL!

Old March 12th 10, 01:16 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stormmee

don't let it bother you, i just refuse to make the excuses anymore... not
worth my time, like the dear mathew said in another group on a similar
thread, when the bitchers start paying his net bill he will consider what
they want... btw DH downloaded thunderbird for me to try... total disaster,
it actually ate some of the SR programming, Lee

Old March 12th 10, 11:12 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

Dude, your fate will be decided for you. Probably gonna have to be a
bigamist anyways as Cyber and i are friends.

I am so in trouble surrounded and out gunned on all sides

Yup. Women rule, men drool (grin).