Gettin on wif fingz, an a stranj dreem

Old July 1st 18, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Gettin on wif fingz, an a stranj dreem

[Sundance wakes suddenly]

Whut a strange dreem! Well, I bedder get on wif it. Rebecca haz bin goned fur a wile now, an I shud figger owt whut to do wif herown fingz.

[He sits down in the middle of various toys and other kitty things that belonged to Rebecca.]

Letz see. Rebecca bringed dese thingz wif her when she kamed heer: da pink ball-in-a-cirkle, da liddle bed wif da flowery kuvver, da bloo mowsie, dese ballz wif nitted kuvverz, her zoom groom... Meowmie getted all dese liddle rolly ballz fur her...maybe I will gib dem to a orfin kitten home. Heer iz a fowler she pressed dat Hercule givved her... Heer are herown notez fur speechez at da Jellicle Ballz... an sum paperz abowt herown werk as Ambassacat to Furrance... an speekin of Furrance...

[Sundance makes a call on the cataphone, and it is answered on the other end.]

Sundance: Hello, Hercule? Sundance heer. How iz yoo iz gittin on?

Hercule Lenoir: Sundance, mon ami, it's good to 'ear from you. I still miss our dear Rebecca, as I'm sure you do. I closed my villa, where Rebecca and I spent many 'appy times and where her diplocatic office was. It was dificile to be reminded of her so often when I was zere. I have been at a retreat since zen.

S: Ize so sorry to heer dat. Well, da reezin I kalled wuz to ask yurownself sumfing. I juss dreemed abowt Rebecca. She wuz at da Brij lookin down at Erf. Sum smoke kame up arown her an it turned into mewzik paperz. She looked at da paperz, sed yurown name, an den put da paperz away. Duz yoo hab ennee ideer whut dat mite meen?

[There is silence on the line.]

S: Hercule? Iz yoo dere?

HL: Yes, I am 'ere. I am astounded... I do 'ave an idea about what it means, but I do not know 'ow it could be possible...

[Hercule tells Sundance about burning the sheet music for Symphony Rebecca]

HL: I did not know zat mewzik could go to zee Rainbow Bridge. Perhaps it was only a dream, but 'ow would your dream know to show you zat?

[Sundance ponders that]

S: Maybe Bast sent da dreem. Maybe Rebecca meowed to me in my sleep. I duznt know. Whutever happined, pleez don't stay away too long. Da komoonitee missez yurownself, evin if yur mewzishunz iz still arown. Au revwar, Hercule.

HL: Au revoir, mon ami.
Old July 3rd 18, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 9:35:53 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

P2nya ports over tu giv her Sunnydance a {{{big HUG}}}}