I'm back with two books

Old January 23rd 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default I'm back with two books

Both are by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown

"Sour Puss" a paperback, 276 pages, published 2006.

"Claws and Effect, hardcover, 289 pages, published 2001.

These are murder mysteries. The two cats and dog, who are good guys, speak
amongst themselves and help solve the mystery.

If you want one or both of these please let me know and I will send it on to
you. When you are finished please let other members of the group know they
are available.

Charleen
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro,
Tiger and Tigger,
and Lady Jane.

Old January 24th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Charleen Welton wrote:

[snip]

By the way, you were the one who sent me the "Cat Stories" book,
weren't you? It's a collection of about 30+ stories which either
contain or feature a cat.

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the book a lot,
and now that I've finished and sent it on to the next person, I
decided to order myself a copy because I know I'll want to read
some of them again. I also didn't read every one of them - some of
the "hard science fiction" ones didn't appeal to me, but I might
decide to try again sometime. I got lucky and found a cheap used
copy that's actually in pretty decent condition.

--
Joyce ^..^