Hey Louise??

Old August 13th 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Hey Louise??

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary
Old August 13th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

I fink so but final decishun by TEC Prez P2ña.

Louise, VP TEC
Old August 13th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Adam" wrote in message
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

I fink so but final decishun by TEC Prez P2ña.

Louise, VP TEC

Yup. Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 14th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

Yup. Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4

Welkum 2 TEC, liddle Louise. Cud u grow tufts lyke dis?

http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC
Old August 15th 09, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Adam" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

Yup. Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4

Welkum 2 TEC, liddle Louise. Cud u grow tufts lyke dis?

http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

Did yu fynd uz uh Mazkott????
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 15th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 14, 3:03*pm, Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

Yup. *Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4

Welkum 2 TEC, liddle Louise. Cud u grow tufts lyke dis?

http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

Wohwa! Dose ETs abfurrootwy startwing!
Why he habb dose I wundr?
MeOwy, uhmazed
Old August 15th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:03:59 -0400, Adam wrote:

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

Yup. Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4

Welkum 2 TEC, liddle Louise. Cud u grow tufts lyke dis?

http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

I am tryink butted my sisters byte it off.
Louise
Old August 16th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Wanna port tew thuh Moon n frow rox inna bwak hole wif usses? It'll bee
funfun.
Mosey

Old August 16th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...55391726698946

Does Louise have ear tufts?? It's 50-50.
Sekretary

Yup. Dey stik owt furthur den da eer.
size duzent mattur, but doze ar nize an poyntee.

Welkum tu TEC (Tuffted Eer Club)

We mite hab uh meetink aftur meowmee iz fymisht wiff hur editorink
dooteez...problee not b-4

Welkum 2 TEC, liddle Louise. Cud u grow tufts lyke dis?

http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

I am tryink butted my sisters byte it off.
Louise

I dint gnow yoo had sisters, "Loveable Louise".
I bet yoo r da prittyest one uff dem. Haow minny yoo gots?
Mosey

Old August 16th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I dint gnow yoo had sisters, "Loveable Louise".
I bet yoo r da prittyest one uff dem. Haow minny yoo gots?
Mosey

Liddle Louise haz sisfurs, not me.

"Lovable Louise"

Tew Loveable Louise Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 11 January 11th 09 07:53 AM
Louise Appoints Adam[_3_] Cat community 26 November 20th 08 01:55 AM
Louise Pome Adam Cat community 14 August 17th 07 12:16 AM
HKC Endorses Louise Adam Cat community 9 August 22nd 06 01:33 AM
Louise Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 4 August 25th 03 04:14 AM