Grant RIP

Old February 24th 05, 06:38 PM
Karen

Default Grant RIP

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

Old February 24th 05, 06:46 PM
Jo Firey

"Karen" wrote in message
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet
boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

You did what had to be done, but I'm so so so terribly sorry. I've been
there but still find it hard to imagine how bad you must be hurting right
now.

Jo

Old February 24th 05, 06:48 PM
Magic Mood Jeep

Karen wrote:
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested
euthanasia not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable
I ok'd it. Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so
utterly utterly miserable. I can't believe though. You never really
believe it. My sweet boy is gone. Hug your kitties.

If I were writing this on paper, it would be stained with tears

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Karen}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

And hyess, my kitties will get extra hugs today, whether or not they want
them.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Old February 24th 05, 06:49 PM
Debbie Wilson

Karen wrote:

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

Oh my goodness. I had never expected to read this as an update. I'm so
very sorry, Karen, you must be in shock. Many, many purrs for you and
for Grant.

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old February 24th 05, 06:49 PM
Mary

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested
euthanasia not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable
I ok'd it. Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so
utterly utterly miserable. I can't believe though. You never really
believe it. My sweet boy is gone. Hug your kitties.

If I were writing this on paper, it would be stained with tears

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Karen}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mine too. I feel like I knew him.

Old February 24th 05, 06:57 PM
Ron Z

Oh dear, that's so hard. Sounds like it was the right thing to do, but that
doesn't make it any easier. Blessings and mega purrs to you. Your time
together was a blessing.

--
Ron Z
http://web.newsguy.com/rzeidler

Old February 24th 05, 06:58 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:38:58 -0600, Karen
yodeled:

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

Oh no.

Oh poor Karen, I am so very sorry. He is out of pain now. Purrs for
his passing, and your poor heart.

Theresa
Old February 24th 05, 06:58 PM
Julie Cook

Karen wrote:

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

I'm in tears Karen. I'm sorry seems so inadequate, I just want to get to
you and hold you. Please accept all the purrs and headbutts from my
group and I shall light a candle tonight to help guide Grant on his
journey. Grant is one of the members of the group that just seemed as
if he'd be with us always.

Crying with you,
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old February 24th 05, 06:59 PM
Gabey8

Oh, no! (

I am so, so sorry to hear this.

Prayers and purrs of condolence, and for Grant's peaceful journey to the
Bridge. I'll send up a thought to my RB Three to show him around.

Melody, in particular, should take good care of him. She was a black kitty
and she had lymphoma, also.

Which is why I can vouch for the fact that when the lymphoma finally gets
severe enough to produce symptoms, it's like the problem has cropped up
out of NOwhere. Palliative care might buy some extra time, if it works.
But even then, eventually the day comes where there's only one more form
of release from pain that the vet can provide.

I am so, so sorry.

Donna, Captain and Stanley

Old February 24th 05, 06:59 PM
HRFLTiger

Oh Karen. {{{HUGS}}}

There is nothing I can say, apart from I'm sitting here in tears,
grieving with you.

Many purrs and prayers for his safe passage to the bridge.

{{{HUGS}}}

Helen M

Grant 2/22 Karen Cat anecdotes 75 February 24th 05 08:11 PM
purrs for Grant Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 February 15th 05 07:55 PM
Grant and Pearl pics Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 6 May 25th 04 01:29 PM
Pearl and Grant Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 16 May 18th 04 07:11 PM
Grant Leaperbutt Karen Cat anecdotes 18 February 5th 04 05:01 AM