A Cat Will Become President in 2008

Old May 14th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Cat Will Become President in 2008

dnr wrote:

dnr wrote:

There are actually some good ideas included in among the nonsense!

Really.

Well, face it - the country couldn't be in much worse shape than it is,
now. Why not give a cat a chance, since human politicians don't seem to
be doing very well?

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL.
You're wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your
corner: Dubya is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House
next (now gov. of FL)...the country *could* be in much
worse shape.

You're right! I hadn't realized it was a serious
suggestion. ....Sort of like two of the Three Stooges! (I
don't include their dad, since although I disagree with his
politics, he DOES show evidence of a brain.)

My hometown paper, Sun-Sentinel, gives
this idea a 70% poll "NO" to date, per reader query..
And the Dynasty rolls on.......

Considering the politics of the man who produces the
nation's voting machines, and the many opportunites for
election fraud they present, do you really think GENIUNE
public opinion will have any effect upon election results?

Old May 14th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew aka NMR wrote:

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:

. ..

On 2006-05-14, dnr penned:

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL. You're
wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your corner: Dubya
is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House next (now gov. of
FL)...the country *could* be in much worse shape.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Jeb Bush announced quite awhile ago he would never run for
president.

And since others in other groups are being puppets. He ain't doing
a bad job in Florida what so ever.

My aversion has more to do with seeing anyone related to the big-eared
one in the oval office again, ever.

Very old saying never judge a book by its cover

After two and a half terms in the White House, most of us
find the cover of that particular "book" more acceptable
than its contents! The self-satisfied smirk may be an
unfortunate result of facial musculature, the moronic
utterances have less excuse (especially when - aside from
the malapropisms - he apparently BELIEVES the stuff he says,
regardless of the actual facts).

Old May 14th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Correction: Only ONE and a half terms (for which we can all
thank God).

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:

Old May 15th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

After two and a half terms in the White House, most of us find the cover
of that particular "book" more acceptable than its contents! The
self-satisfied smirk may be an unfortunate result of facial musculature,
the moronic utterances have less excuse (especially when - aside from
the malapropisms - he apparently BELIEVES the stuff he says, regardless
of the actual facts).

But. . . but. . . but Bill Clinton is no longer in office. I suppose it
fits Hillary as well, but hey the man did his crime and we let him loose.

Pam S. running hard to the closet she stores her asbestos undies in
Old May 16th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Meow everyone.

You gotta see this cat's site.
I dare you to keep a straight face.

www.presidentcat.com

DEEEElightful and a platform which will get him elected.

Leroy

Oh, but friends, if you went to rec.pets.cats.community like you used
to, you'd know that a cat is already president. His name is Clarence,
and Kitty Schottland is his campaign manager.

Debby