Updated from Howard B

Old November 16th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Updated from Howard B

I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues to
be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He asked
me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard]
Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my computer (or have to
get a replacement), and set things up again. Please feel free to let
the cat people know I'm around and at least surviving.
[/Howard]

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old November 16th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Same here! Was wondering about both of them very much. Kitties all send
purrs for their continued well being, and doggie sens drools, too!

In ,
Karen purred:

Old November 16th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Hey Monique, miss your posts! Hope you're busy with good stuff, anyway.

I'm glad to hear that Howard's OK, but has he been reunited with his cats?

Joyce

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues to
be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He asked
me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard]
Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my computer (or have to
get a replacement), and set things up again. Please feel free to let
the cat people know I'm around and at least surviving.
[/Howard]

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

To reply privately, take the X's out of my user ID.
Old November 17th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues to
be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He asked
me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard]
Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my computer (or have to
get a replacement), and set things up again. Please feel free to let
the cat people know I'm around and at least surviving.
[/Howard]

Hope things settle down enough for you to come back soon, Monique. Good
thoughts and purrs to you and Howard.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old November 17th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues to
be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He asked
me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard]
Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my computer (or have to
get a replacement), and set things up again. Please feel free to let
the cat people know I'm around and at least surviving.
[/Howard]

We've missed you both. Hope you can get back sometime, both of you.

Old November 17th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

He has been, in a roundabout way -- rather than them coming to him, he
is staying with his ex, and she's been keeping the cats for a while, I
guess.

Unfortunately Ding ran away and has not been found. It sounded like
it's been long enough that Howard doesn't expect him to come back.

Poor Ding! He's probably trying to find his way home.

I'm glad Howard is able to be with his other kitties. And it sounds
like he has a decent relationship with the ex, too.

Joyce
Old November 17th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-11-17, Sam penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues
to be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He
asked me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard] Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my
computer (or have to get a replacement), and set things up again.
Please feel free to let the cat people know I'm around and at least
surviving. [/Howard]

Hope things settle down enough for you to come back soon, Monique.
Good thoughts and purrs to you and Howard.

Thanks.

I'm doing very well; I just don't have time to keep up with rpca right
now. I hope everyone is faring well, or at least on the upswing.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully