four

Old March 22nd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default four

rrb wrote [evil **** as usual]

Plonk.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old March 22nd 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 1:03 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:

Don't be so nice to the b***ard PLEASE

If I ever get near this nasty piece of work I will deeply regret I am
not an American therefore I don't have a gun handy....then again a gun
would be too quick and merciful for what I have in mind

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

*****************************

I have the litter offerings of eight indoor cats to send.Wamsee doesn't use
litter boxes and Meow Meow does his business in the back yard.

Pam S. Who would send the offerings if she only had an address to send to.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Mosey, who is hissed, looked over Kyla's shoulder and watched her type:

"Lesley"
On Mar 22, 1:03 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
You're a real piece of work rrb or whoever the hell you are.
Have you NO feelings at all?
Shame on you for being so nasty to Charleen in her time of loss, and her
being in the hospital herself with her own needs.
How DARE you??? You're are a worthless, uncaring POS, IMO!!!
You're about to be added to my stinky 'used' litterbox Mister!!
YOU owe Charleen an apology!!!
I MEAN it!!
I am really hissed off at you for being so cruel to Charleen.
Who are YOU to judge someone?
I am so angry with you now... insensitive cretin, you are.
I've got half a mind to send my Mosey over there and
scratch you up really good!!

Kyla

Don't be so nice to the b***ard PLEASE

Well, his deceased mom taught him when he was little that he could be
whatever he wanted to be when he grew up, and he decided to be an
As*h**e !!! Howzat??

If I ever get near this nasty piece of work I will deeply regret I am
not an American therefore I don't have a gun handy....then again a gun
would be too quick and merciful for what I have in mind

Exactly!!! Oooo, he's got me hissed off :/
A form of fitting torture, may I??
Put his arse ..in a tiny closed dank closet, NO lights,with a stanky
litterbox , duct tape him to a hard chair, tie him up and gag him with cat
flea infested Cat hair stuffed in his mouth, forced to listed to enddless
loops of Pat Boone 'In A Metal Mood, No More Mister Nice Guy'.
Then I send in my pet Anaconda, Twister.
Howzat?
What did you have in mind, my dear?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kyla
and Sleepy Catz

Old March 23rd 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

Mosey is perched on Kyla's shoulder and advised her to write:
"tanadashoes"
"Lesley"
On Mar 22, 1:03 pm, "Kyla =^..^="

Don't be so nice to the b***ard PLEASE

If I ever get near this nasty piece of work I will deeply regret I am
not an American therefore I don't have a gun handy....then again a gun
would be too quick and merciful for what I have in mind

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

*****************************

I have the litter offerings of eight indoor cats to send.Wamsee doesn't
use litter boxes and Meow Meow does his business in the back yard.

Mosey accepts your offal offer

Pam S. Who would send the offerings if she only had an address to send
to.

ROTFLOL..I reme (Kyla here) ber a long time ago when I worked in an
insurance company mailroom and sometimes the urine samples sent in would end
up broken in the mailbag...ewwwww
hands keyboard back to Mosey for further instructions
What?
Okay...
hits sned button

Old March 23rd 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

"Matthew"
"Mosey =^..^="
[...]

I was thinking duct taped naked to a chair with rubbing alcohol constantly
pouring over his body and the POS being introduced to the Chinese torture
of a death by a thousand cuts it uses paper cuts to administer pain
the person who created it was renowned for making death last weeks if not
months of pure hell.

Maybe introduce him to the 5 centers of power that the Chinese use to
cause the most unbelievable pain a human could imagine with out death
they make it last for months before the end your suffering by than you
are not even human anymore

ROTFLMAO

Send in the Cenobites EG

Old March 23rd 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 22, 10:15*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Exactly!!! *Oooo, he's got me hissed off :/
A form of fitting torture, may I??
Put his arse ..in a tiny closed dank closet, *NO lights,with a stanky
litterbox , duct tape him to a hard chair, tie him up and gag him with cat
flea infested Cat hair stuffed in his mouth, forced to listed to enddless
loops of Pat Boone 'In A Metal Mood, No More Mister Nice Guy'.
Then I send in my pet Anaconda, Twister.
Howzat?
What did you have in mind, my dear? *

I bow before you! I had something in mind involving barbed wire, acid
(both hydrocholric and lysergic) and a sander but you win!

Old March 24th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"outsider"
You need to get help before you do something tragic. Of course, to be
honest, I would rather you do something tragic (to yourself) than
continue to bother people here but then I am not the nicest person on the
planet.

IDK Outsider, you seem like a nice person to me, but I'm still a 'newbie,
but I do enjoy your posts
Meows
Kyla
--and the 4 silly Cats

Old March 24th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"outsider"
You need to get help before you do something tragic. Of course, to
be honest, I would rather you do something tragic (to yourself) than
continue to bother people here but then I am not the nicest person on
the planet.

IDK Outsider, you seem like a nice person to me, but I'm still a
'newbie, but I do enjoy your posts
Meows
Kyla
--and the 4 silly Cats

Thanks. I am not the meanest person in the world either and of course who
could _trust_ the nicest person in the world. I always say, never trust a
person who is always smiling.

Old March 25th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"outsider" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"outsider"
You need to get help before you do something tragic. Of course, to
be honest, I would rather you do something tragic (to yourself) than
continue to bother people here but then I am not the nicest person on
the planet.

IDK Outsider, you seem like a nice person to me, but I'm still a
'newbie, but I do enjoy your posts
Meows
Kyla
--and the 4 silly Cats

Thanks. I am not the meanest person in the world either and of course who
could _trust_ the nicest person in the world. I always say, never trust

person who is always smiling.

Agreed...
I don't smile all the time, but I AM a trusting person,
and I get screwed over a lot by folks, for being that way.
But people CAN trust me.
Does that make any sense at all??
Kyla
watching The Closer