four

Old March 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default four

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"outsider"
You need to get help before you do something tragic. Of course, to
be honest, I would rather you do something tragic (to yourself)
than continue to bother people here but then I am not the nicest
person on the planet.

IDK Outsider, you seem like a nice person to me, but I'm still a
'newbie, but I do enjoy your posts
Meows
Kyla
--and the 4 silly Cats

Thanks. I am not the meanest person in the world either and of
course who
could _trust_ the nicest person in the world. I always say, never
trust

person who is always smiling.

Agreed...
I don't smile all the time, but I AM a trusting person,
and I get screwed over a lot by folks, for being that way.
But people CAN trust me.
Does that make any sense at all??
Kyla
watching The Closer

It's good to trust but always verify. Now where have I heard _that_
before. Of course if you listen to Mulder you would "trust no one"

Old March 31st 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rrb

Lesley wrote:

If I ever get near this nasty piece of work I will deeply regret I am
not an American therefore I don't have a gun handy....then again a gun
would be too quick and merciful for what I have in mind

Yeah well since the US is not a sissified society like the UK. I legally
own and carry guns with a valid CTW permit. So anytime you feel like
coming by go ahead. Oh and by the way I have forwarded your full message
and headers to the FBI. My niece is with the U.S. Army communications
team that travels with the US president, and Vice president. Any threat
to me, my family, or the president/vice president is considered a threat
to the U.S. President. They have close ties with the UK equivalents.
Have fun. Whether they choose to do anything or rank you as the non
threat loser you are I don't know.
Old April 19th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rrb

outsider wrote:
rrb wrote in :

You need to get help before you do something tragic. Of course, to be
honest, I would rather you do something tragic (to yourself) than
continue to bother people here but then I am not the nicest person on the
planet.

Something tragic? How the hell did you get that from what I posted
above? You really are an idiot. No doubt about you not being the nicest
person in the world - I can believe that. You're statement above proves
what an asshole, and piece of **** you are that you would suggest that
ANYONE should do as you suggest.

So how do you answer the parts where she said she found Four laying
collapsed after three days - not Her husband, not Larry the loser
roommate, or anyone else? IF she had had someone keeping a proper eye on
Four this would not have happened. Of course like all the other losers
here you just ignore the facts of Charleen, her Husband, and Larry's
negligence. All of them didn't really give a **** or really care about
Four when it really mattered. That is the reason Four is dead now.
Four's FIV flared up because Four lay there getting weaker from not
eating, drinking, and the injury. Before this the FIV was in remission
at least somewhat. But it flared up to do what was done to Four. If you
had half a brain, and knew anything about FIV you would know this
happens. So bury your head in the sand asshole about what was done to
Four like all the other RPCA rose-colored glasses wearing dumb ****s. I
would still like to hear you answer the actual points above where no one
was looking in on Four, and/or no one NOTICED his injury or anything,
and because of that Four lay there and suffered for three days. So do
you any answer to that moron?

You are such a ****ing stupid person.

rrb
Old April 19th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rrb

outsider wrote:

Snipped a load of bull****!

**** you idiot! How the hell would you know what is behind what I do or
even how I feel since you don't know me personally? There is no way you
can know if it had anything to do with my Mom or anything else dip****!
You seem to think you can know so much from a newsgroup posting but in
reality you don't know **** but you are full of it! Keep your bull****
opinions to yourself ****head. There is no way for you or anyone for
that matter to know how or what is behind how I feel without actually
talking to me or being around me. So **** off again Internet
psychiatrist wanna be - more like internet PSYCHOatrist. Go back into
the cesspool that you crawled out of!

As further evidence that this has nothing to do with my Mom here are two
messages where I did the same as I did with Four. I put the full
original post that spurred the below two posts at the end of this
message for reference. If someone is negligent, just doesn't try or
care, or is incompetent I call them on it. Note the dates of the posts
they are from before my Mom passed away? What do you to say now
dumb****? Oh, **** off and Die dumb**** in the most painful method
possible, ASAP.

rrb

1)
From: rich
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Oh Gawd Grand-dogs Had to be Left!!!
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:55:38 -0700

CatNipped wrote:
But I forgot they no longer had their Suburban (it finally gave up

the ghost
and they were left with only an extended cab truck)! They didn't

have room
to take their two dogs with them when they evacuated - their three

children
*had* to come first, of course!

What a load of BS! How much room does it take to fit two dogs in a car?
So they left the dogs behind to possibly die? If the dogs survive this
hopefully the ASPCA will get them and keep them. Hopefully the dogs will
find a REAL home instead of the crappy one they had.

rrb

2)

From: R
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Bad News

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:52:46 -0700

Unfortunately what she says might be true! If CN's relatives had planned
ahead and had a proper emergency plan the dogs would be safe and in no
danger. But they didn't. Hopefully the dogs are alive but their chances
aren't good due to the actions of CN's idiot relatives and their
negligence. I mean not having a proper emergency plan ahead of time for
all of them and their animals? What a bunch of morons.

rrb

From: "CatNipped"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:35:55 -0500

I finally got in touch with my daughter - they're probably safe, but they're
still on the spillway (a miles-long bridge over the swamp just north of
Baton Rouge).

But I forgot they no longer had their Suburban (it finally gave up the ghost
and they were left with only an extended cab truck)! They didn't have room
to take their two dogs with them when they evacuated - their three children
*had* to come first, of course!

But their dogs are like children to them. Gypsie (the golden retriever) has
been with them for 13 years now and their Rottweiller is still a puppy!!!

They left the doggie door to the back yard open and left them plenty of food
in the timed feeder and plenty of water. But ohmygawd - they had to leave
members of their family and they may not be able to get back home for
*months*! There's nobody left in the neighborhood to look in on them and if
disaster strikes the emergency personnel are going to be too busy trying to
save people to worry about pets left behind.

Again, please send purrs for this horrible, horrible situation that is
effecting *so* many people and pets!

Hugs,

CatNipped