YOUR PURRS (and fluids)- EFFECTIVE!

Old April 12th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default YOUR PURRS (and fluids)- EFFECTIVE!

Those purrs are AMAZING, peeps and kitties. We thank you from the bottoms
of our hearts!

Stinky's levels are down, as we hoped. He is gaining weight, and his fur
and eyes are getting shinier and brighter. He is not 100% his old self-- I
still find him alarmingly thin, and it is still a bit of a trick to get him
to eat. But the change from a couple of weeks ago is very noticeable-- to
the point where Dante no longer finds it necessary to lay off the old man,
and has begun teasing him, just a bit, again. Stinky gives him a good
whatfor, with renewed spirit.

Giving him his fluids can be a bit of an adventure-- particularly now that
he has a bit of strength. It has become a longer process since I have begun
to try to heat the fluid bag in warn water, so it's not such a shock to
him- and I'm still trying to find a faster formula for that. He does not
like it, anymore that he likes getting his claws clipped, and he fights
unless burrito'ed and scruffed, which I regret. But we get it done, he gets
copious treats and pettin's and he feels really, really better. He doesn't
hold it against me, thank Ceiling Cat.

Thanks again for all your purrs for my wonderful Stinky.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 12th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Way t o Stinky! That is so good to hear.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 12th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Apr 12, 8:01*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Those purrs are AMAZING, peeps and kitties. *We thank you from the bottoms
of our hearts!

Stinky's levels are down, as we hoped. *He is gaining weight, and his fur
and eyes are getting shinier and brighter. *

YAY!!!! We'll keep the purrs a-coming

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 12th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Thanks again for all your purrs for my wonderful Stinky.

I'm so glad to read that he is doing so much better.

Old April 12th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kreisleriana wrote:
Stinky's levels are down, as we hoped. He is gaining weight, and his fur
and eyes are getting shinier and brighter. He is not 100% his old self-- I
still find him alarmingly thin, and it is still a bit of a trick to get him
to eat. But the change from a couple of weeks ago is very noticeable-- to

Yay!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 12th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 11:01 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Those purrs are AMAZING, peeps and kitties. We thank you from the bottoms

snipped good news from the Stinkeyverse.

Thanks again for all your purrs for my wonderful Stinky.

For whatever minor help our purrs might have been, you are most
welcome. The news is good and we, who have admired Stinky for as long
as I have accessed this newsgroup, are happy to hear it.

--
Will in New Haven
"Don't worry too much about being bluffed. D*gs DO bite."
Old April 12th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Those purrs are AMAZING, peeps and kitties. We thank you from the bottoms
of our hearts!

Stinky's levels are down, as we hoped. He is gaining weight, and his fur
and eyes are getting shinier and brighter. He is not 100% his old self-- I
still find him alarmingly thin, and it is still a bit of a trick to get him
to eat. But the change from a couple of weeks ago is very noticeable-- to
the point where Dante no longer finds it necessary to lay off the old man,
and has begun teasing him, just a bit, again. Stinky gives him a good
whatfor, with renewed spirit.

What wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear he's doing so much better. And
he might still be too thin, but since he is still gaining weight, that's
good progress. And clearly the Dante Indicator of Good Health is telling
you that he is well enough to be harassed.

Continued good spirits and fattening-up purrs!
--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 12th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Glad he's perking up!
Old April 13th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:01:33 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
wrote:

[...]

I glad to hear that Stinky has made significant improvement in his
health and appearance.

I hope he continues to improve!

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 13th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Way to go Stinky!