Status report on Licky

Old April 13th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Status report on Licky

Not a whole lot of news. No blood was found in his urine, which tells
me that Catnipped might have been right after all. I talked to the vet
today, and she said the droplets on my bathroom floor could very well
be flea dirt. She also said that she didn't talk to me yesterday, so
whoever it was who insisted that Licky had a UTI was *not* a vet.

The culture on the urine will not be available until Monday, so until
then I won't know whether he has an infection. However, as I said before,
the only reason I brought him in was the blood drops on the floor. If
those aren't from his urine, then perhaps nothing is wrong with him at
all. He did have urinary problems a couple of months ago, but then
again, I had Everett here and he might just have gotten stressed out.

So he's going to get a dose of Advantage - as are Roxy and Smudge.

Meanwhile, he's been purry and affectionate today - apparently I am his
safe, sweet mommy who can protect him from the nasty vet. He seems to
have forgotten that I'm the one who brought him there. (And I'm not
even the one who got him *out* of there - a friend picked him up for
me!)

More on Monday... thanks for all the purrs.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 13th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

bastXXXette
[...]

Well more Purrs on the way for Licky.
What a little sweetie.
Mosey sends him healing nosepoinks

Old April 13th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

Purring for a good outcome.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 13th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Apr 12, 7:41*pm, wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear there is no blood in Licky's urine. Rusty will continue
to purr for him.

Winnie
Old April 14th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

wrote:
[...]

Sounds good so far. Purrs that the culture turns out negative.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 14th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the update - the purrs will continue until we're sure of a good
outcome.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 19th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

wrote:
[...]

We will continue to send purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek