Another step forward for Shadow

Old April 13th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Another step forward for Shadow

He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later. It
could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but didn't
seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family of Tigers.
Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any notice, Baggy
more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly if
he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and showed me
his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his claws are.
;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 13th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Adrian" ...
He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later.
It could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but
didn't seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family
of Tigers. Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any
notice, Baggy more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly
if he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and
showed me his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his
claws are. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Awwwwwww, what a little silly sweetheart
Can you clip the little 'sharp points' off his claws?
It's time for me to do the 'manicure' on mine G
I just clip the front claws, and just do the sharp points,
with a large nail clipper.
Hug
Kyla

Old April 14th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later. It
could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but didn't
seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family of Tigers.
Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any notice, Baggy
more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly if
he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and showed me
his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his claws are.

This is such a happy story. I love hearing about the developments.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 14th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later.
It could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but
didn't seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family
of Tigers. Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any
notice, Baggy more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly
if he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and
showed me his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his
claws are. ;-)

Congratulations-- you are making terrific progress with him.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 14th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Great news and you not crowding him even when he appeared to want to be
skretched was a good move.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
this is just the best news, Lee
om...

Old April 14th 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:
"Adrian" ...
[...]

I think at the moment if I tried to clip his claws I would lose a great deal
of blood, it has taken years to get him to this stage and he's still a bit
feral.

Old April 14th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Apr 13, 2:35*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives'

Shadow has taste!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 14th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later.
It could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but
didn't seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family
of Tigers. Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any
notice, Baggy more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly
if he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and
showed me his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his
claws are. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Wow, when you see the tummy that's when you know he really, really trusts
you.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 14th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
He spent most of this evening sitting on the couch, he looked very worried
and went out when I put the television on but came back 20 minutes later. It
could be he's a critic, he didn't like 'Desperate Housewives' but didn't
seem at all worried by a programme I watched later about a family of Tigers.
Snoopy hissed at him a couple of times but he didn't take any notice, Baggy
more or less ignored him.

I'm glad the weather is getting a bit warmer because for the time being
while he's in I'm leaving the door open, that way he can get away quickly if
he wants to. Another first this evening, he rolled on his back and showed me
his tummy. I didn't dare touch it though, I *know* how sharp his claws are.
;-)

Awww. He's really starting to trust you. Showing you his tummy is a huge
step.

Another step forward Adrian A Cat anecdotes 19 December 9th 07 10:36 PM
Another step forward :-) Adrian A Cat anecdotes 18 May 8th 06 01:03 AM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
Shadow RB Emergency Purrs for Shadow Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 July 14th 04 05:47 AM
Wilson takes a step forward JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 14 April 28th 04 04:32 PM