Cat or mouse?

Old April 17th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Cat or mouse?

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer. However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand, which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

Yowie

Old April 17th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Yowie"
Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer.
However, her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right
hand, which means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I
disturb her, she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it
again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

Yowie

Cat, of course G
Let her 'ride' the mouse...wheeeeee LOL
Or use your left hand to use the mouse.
Hug
Kyla
--and agreeing Clowder

Old April 17th 08, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:07:57 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer. However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand, which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

You need to learn to mouse left-handed.
Old April 17th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

wrote:

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer. However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand, which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

get a trackball ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 17th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

wrote:
Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer. However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand, which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

get a trackball ;-)
--

Nah, I have a trackball, and Mischief sits in my lap too. I'll be
petting her with my left hand and she'll lean over and start nudging

And do get me started with having to clean the cat hair out the
trackball every month....

Kristi

Old April 18th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

wrote:

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer.
However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand, which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

get a trackball ;-)

Years ago, I used to have a track ball. I found it very useful for some
things, you could move around alot faster, for example, but found it much
harder to use for other things, like drawing and 'click and drag'.

This trackball was embedded into the keyboard. Ive never seen a 'seperate'
trackball. I wonder how it would go playing World of Warcraft?

Yowie

Old April 18th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

wrote:

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer.
However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand,
which
means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I disturb
her,
she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

get a trackball ;-)

Years ago, I used to have a track ball. I found it very useful for some
things, you could move around alot faster, for example, but found it much
harder to use for other things, like drawing and 'click and drag'.

This trackball was embedded into the keyboard. Ive never seen a
'seperate' trackball. I wonder how it would go playing World of Warcraft?

Yowie

I've got a wireless laser(?) mouse that Charlie bought years ago. Aside
from a tendency to eat AA batteries it been great. Doesn't need a mousepad
and doesn't collect dust or fur.

Come to think of it, it may be the only thing in the house that doesn't
collect dust and fur.

Jo

Old April 18th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Yowie wrote:
This trackball was embedded into the keyboard. Ive never seen a 'seperate'
trackball. I wonder how it would go playing World of Warcraft?

I have one of these at home:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mi...s/156&cl=us,en

and one similar to this one at work:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mi...s/166&cl=us,en

I can still use the first one when Basho is sitting on my forearm. I
don't play WoW, but I play London Hellgate and Titan Quest, both with no
issues.
The work one can get the thumb tired if you're doing a lot of scrolling,
etc, but the one at home you can use several fingers, so it's more agile.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 19th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

wrote:

Suki has a habit of settling on my lap whilst I am at the computer.
However,
her favourite position is to rest her dainty head on my right hand,
which means I can't move the mouse without disturbing her. And if I
disturb her, she bites just nicely enough to discourage me from trying
it again.

So I have a choice, cat or mouse :-)

get a trackball ;-)

Years ago, I used to have a track ball. I found it very useful for some
things, you could move around alot faster, for example, but found it
much harder to use for other things, like drawing and 'click and drag'.

This trackball was embedded into the keyboard. Ive never seen a
'seperate' trackball. I wonder how it would go playing World of
Warcraft?

Yowie

I am currently using an external trackball with my laptop computer. It
is a "Marble Mouse" model from Logitech. I dislike touchpads, and used a
mouse with this computer until I got tired of accidentally knocking it
off the small table that the computer sits on. The trackball is much
better about staying put, as it has rubber pads on the bottom.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

my new mouse pad Pat Cat anecdotes 7 June 24th 06 03:51 PM
Mouse Adrian A Cat anecdotes 3 April 24th 06 07:25 PM
Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 43 September 30th 04 05:32 AM
Mouse Bev Cat anecdotes 6 April 16th 04 07:57 PM
B & C - Their first Mouse! Bev Cat anecdotes 12 November 2nd 03 05:25 AM