Feline Psycho

Old April 14th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Feline Psycho

"Marina" wrote in message
Non-suspecting hoomin is enjoying long hot shower. Her shape shows faintly
through opaque shower curtain. Hoomin showers and showers. Moving about
under the shower. Stripey catman sitting on toilet seat just outside
shower curtain is fascinated by moving shadow behind curtain.
Non-suspecting hoomin moves about under shower, parts of her body brushing
the curtain now and then. Stripey catman whisks tail back and forth,
wiggles bum. Wiggle wiggle.
shrill violins ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee
Suddenly eight claws rip through shower curtain and into soft, fleshy part
of hoomin. Very soft fleshy part. Hoomin yowls in pain. A stream of blood
mixes with the water running down the drain.

holding bum Owwwww.

--

Yikes. The surprise factor alone.

Molly like to walk the tub edge when I take a bath. Which makes it
impossible to relax while considering what happens if she falls in. Not
that she is clumsy, but things happen when cats are playing with bubbles.

Jo

Old April 14th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message

holding bum Owwwww.

Alright... so where was the beverage warning.... new keyboard required ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 15th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:29:16 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Non-suspecting hoomin is enjoying long hot shower. Her shape shows
faintly through opaque shower curtain. Hoomin showers and showers.
Moving about under the shower. Stripey catman sitting on toilet seat
just outside shower curtain is fascinated by moving shadow behind
curtain. Non-suspecting hoomin moves about under shower, parts of her
body brushing the curtain now and then. Stripey catman whisks tail back
and forth, wiggles bum. Wiggle wiggle.
shrill violins ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee
Suddenly eight claws rip through shower curtain and into soft, fleshy
part of hoomin. Very soft fleshy part. Hoomin yowls in pain. A stream of
blood mixes with the water running down the drain.

holding bum Owwwww.

That wins the prize for hoolikitten of the year. Maybe he is getting
too many vitamins? I mean, that is the equivalent of a tiger attacking
an elephant. Relative sizes, I mean. Uh, oh. Sometimes I have an
unfortunate way of talking, called foot in mouth. Sorry for any wrong
conclusions drawn. I am sure your fleshy parts just mentioned are not
out-sized. I saw your picture once and you are beautiful. sheepish
grin The picture was of your face. Whew! I am just getting in deeper!
Oh, boy! I hope you still like me even if I am a klutz with words.
Sorry about that. Hugs and lots of purrs,

--
CATherine
Old April 15th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CATherine wrote:

That wins the prize for hoolikitten of the year. Maybe he is getting
too many vitamins? I mean, that is the equivalent of a tiger attacking
an elephant. Relative sizes, I mean. Uh, oh. Sometimes I have an
unfortunate way of talking, called foot in mouth. Sorry for any wrong
conclusions drawn. I am sure your fleshy parts just mentioned are not
out-sized. I saw your picture once and you are beautiful. sheepish
grin The picture was of your face. Whew! I am just getting in deeper!
Oh, boy! I hope you still like me even if I am a klutz with words.
Sorry about that. Hugs and lots of purrs,

LOL! You're not far wrong with your tiger vs elephant metaphor. ROFL!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:

Alright... so where was the beverage warning.... new keyboard required ;-)

Very sorry. Teleporting over new keyboard.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Oh man, that's gotta hurt!

Maybe you need a glass shower door =P

My landlord has promised to put in a glass shower stall sometime this
year, but we haven't agreed on a date yet. It will probably be towards
the end of the year.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

Yup. I've had a few Psycho experiences myself while showering.

Victor, who bought the thickest shower curtain on the market but did not
tell the salesperson why I needed it extra thick.

LOL. With the rate at which Miranda shreds my shower curtains, I am on
my third shower curtain since she got me. At least Caliban just tried to
catch me through the curtain, but Miranda climbs it several times a day.
Then she hangs at the top and yowls like a demented bat. Not that bats
yowl, of course.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote in
:

Suddenly eight claws rip through shower curtain and into soft, fleshy
part of hoomin. Very soft fleshy part. Hoomin yowls in pain. A stream
of blood mixes with the water running down the drain.

Ooooh, so sorry, mommy. We dint mean it, really.

I once had the brill idea of buying a clear shower curtain. See, that
way, I could watch what the cats were up to while I was in the shower.

The first time I used it, Pi, who is fascinated by moving water, sat on
the sink the whole time staring at the drops running down the inside.
I'm thinking I'm a friggin genius for getting him this unintended cat
toy, when he starts swiping at the drops.

I now have a large pile of clear plastic shreds.

Oh, well, he had fun while it lasted. I've paid more for cat toys they
enjoyed less.

Chak

--
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from
molasses.

Old April 15th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:29:16 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Non-suspecting hoomin is enjoying long hot shower. Her shape shows
faintly through opaque shower curtain. Hoomin showers and showers.
Moving about under the shower. Stripey catman sitting on toilet seat
just outside shower curtain is fascinated by moving shadow behind
curtain. Non-suspecting hoomin moves about under shower, parts of her
body brushing the curtain now and then. Stripey catman whisks tail back
and forth, wiggles bum. Wiggle wiggle.
shrill violins ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee
Suddenly eight claws rip through shower curtain and into soft, fleshy
part of hoomin. Very soft fleshy part. Hoomin yowls in pain. A stream of
blood mixes with the water running down the drain.

holding bum Owwwww.

OOOOOOOOOOHHH, THE FING IN THE SHOWER!
GETITGETITGETITGETITGETIT!!!!!!!!!
DANTE