Please could we have some good luck purrs?

Old March 8th 05, 07:40 PM
HRFLTiger

Default Please could we have some good luck purrs?

Hi folks,

Please could we have some good luck purrs? For the last 12 months, Paul
(my other 1/2) and I, have been working to get our fledgeling TV
production company, Dark Tiger, off the ground. This is as well as
doing my PhD.

(Yes, HRFL Tiger is company purr-esident and yes, it's named after him
- he's called Tiger and as he's black, he's Dark Tiger ;o))

Over the last 2 months, we've been working very closely with the ELITE
Ice-hockey league (UK equivalent of NHL) to try and get ice-hockey
commissioned on Sky Sports TV. We managed to get ELITE to pay for a
pilot to be made (by us), and once we get Sky to say yes, Dark Tiger
will (hopefully) be working in partnership with the ELITE league to
produce ice-hockey for Sky Sports right through the 2005/06 hockey
season.

Paul has just rung me to tell me that Sky Sports want to see the pilot
programme. If they like it, they'll invite us for further meetings to
discuss more programmes. If this happens, this will be a HUGE & very
lucky break for us.

Please could we have lots of purrs and prayers that Sky like the pilot
and we are successful? I'm trying to make out to Paul that I don't
really mind what happens, but I *know* that after all our hard work
I'll be disapointed if it doesn't come off.

Thanks
Helen M

Old March 8th 05, 07:42 PM
jmcquown

HRFLTiger wrote:
[...]

Mega purrs and birdie chirps on the way! I need to share some of my
fortunate purrs. I'm still so ecstatic Persia is looking at me like I'm
nuts!

Jill

Old March 8th 05, 07:46 PM
CatNipped

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Mega good luck purrs on the way (although I'm sure luck will have nothing to
do with it but your skill and hard work will get the contract for you)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 8th 05, 08:08 PM
Gabey8

Tons and tons of purrs and purr-ayers are on the way! What on this earth
could possibly be a better combination than an RPCAer and hockey (said the
avid hockey fan)? )

May your project be a huge success, and may you help bring hockey tonfans,
and hockey wings to cats, all over the country.

Donna, and the kitties who haven't had hockeyn wings bestowed on them yet,
thanks to the NHL lockout, Captain and Stanley

Old March 8th 05, 08:12 PM
Karen

Wow. Cool! Sounds like you are in a very good position if you have gotten
this far. Will send "landing it" purrs.

Old March 8th 05, 08:36 PM
Christine Burel

It sounds all very exciting -- you surely can have good luck purrs for your
venture to impress!
Christine

Old March 8th 05, 08:46 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-08, HRFLTiger penned:

Please could we have lots of purrs and prayers that Sky like the pilot and
we are successful? I'm trying to make out to Paul that I don't really mind
what happens, but I *know* that after all our hard work I'll be disapointed
if it doesn't come off.

Thanks Helen M

I don't really understand all of the steps involved or what you're trying to
do, but good luck on your business venture!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 8th 05, 09:10 PM
W. Leong

Rusty, being a Catnadian cat, loves hockey and is sending lots of
good luck purrs to you.

Old March 8th 05, 09:25 PM
Melissa Houle

HRFLTiger wrote in message
[...]

Good luck, Helen! I hope that lucky break is in the bag! Wow, I admire
your guts in starting a TV station. I hope the Powers That Be like the
pilot you and your other half show them.
Melissa

Old March 8th 05, 11:10 PM
JBHajos

On 8 Mar 2005 11:40:26 -0800, "HRFLTiger"
wrote:

Please could we have some good luck purrs?

Sure thing. Many good-luck purrs are on their way. Doggy wags too.
And fingers crossed and whatever else will work!!!

Jeanne