Utterly OT, but Victory! anyway

Old August 5th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Utterly OT, but Victory! anyway

Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Old August 5th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 5, 12:09�am, "Yowie" wrote:
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either..

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

It's *very* big thing! Congratulations! Your baby is growing up!

Sherry
Old August 5th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Happy Independence Day!!!

Joy

Old August 5th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Yowie wrote:
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting
either.
Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and
4 months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

kili

Old August 5th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Excellent!!! My almost-5 year old nephew was very stubborn about toilet
training, and scared his parents to death. OTOH, his 18-mo. old sister is
determined to ditch the diapers.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 5th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Yay Cary! Good on you, baby boy!!! Good job!

HaPpY dAnCiNg for you, Vicky! It's been 33 years, but I can still remember
that feeling of relief when the diapers could be put away for good.

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 5th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting
either.
Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and
4 months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Happy to hear it! :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 5th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting
either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years
and 4 months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

My sister in law was pretty casual about toilet training with her two,
much to my mother's dismay. Mom was from the old school where it was
a badge of honor to toilet train early.

As SIL said, "I don't know any adults who aren't"

With work and daycare and such it can just take longer now.

Jo

Old August 5th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

YAY!!!!! I took my time with each kid's adventure in potty training, as I
figure that in 100 years no one is going to care what age they used the
grown-up people's toilet. My idiot sister claimed that Mandy would be
wearing diapers when she graduated from high school. She was potty trained
at 3.5 years. Idiot sister started making those claims when Mandy was 2.

Pam S who threw a potty party for each one as they celebrated nappy freedom.

Old August 5th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
Victory!

Chez Chapman is now a nappy (diaper) free home! And no bed wetting
either.

Victory!!!!

(Sorry, its a big thing in my life and I wanted to share. 4 years and 4
months of cleaning up peoplepoo was enough for me)

Yowie

Yay Cary! Good on you, baby boy!!! Good job!

HaPpY dAnCiNg for you, Vicky! It's been 33 years, but I can still
remember that feeling of relief when the diapers could be put away for
good.

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

Carey isn't a baby any more, he's a BIG boy.

For some reason, the minute I got one of them out of diapers, I got pregnant
(it seemed) with the next one. I was paranoid for a year after Mandy was
potty trained and I'd had a hysterectomy.

Pam S.