Unka Serge Day Sunday

Old April 19th 13, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Unka Serge Day Sunday

One year ago April 21rst Unka Serge went RB.

How do you remember him?
Old April 19th 13, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:33:54 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

One year ago April 21rst Unka Serge went RB.

How do you remember him?

I rememfur dat that he was always there to talk to my hoomin when things
got unpleasant, and he often motivated my Paw to get off his duff and
write some stuff when we were out on Adventures. Whenever someone on the
Community was hafing a hard time, Uncle Serge would give my Paw a call
and they would talk about how they could help out the person hafing the
hard time.

He was one of the most supportive hoomins that my Paw ever met. My Paw
misses him somefing awful.

Harri
Old April 20th 13, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

One year ago April 21rst Unka Serge went RB.

How do you remember him?

I rememfur dat that he was always there to talk to my hoomin when things
got unpleasant, and he often motivated my Paw to get off his duff and
write some stuff when we were out on Adventures. Whenever someone on the
Community was hafing a hard time, Uncle Serge would give my Paw a call
and they would talk about how they could help out the person hafing the
hard time.

He was one of the most supportive hoomins that my Paw ever met. My Paw
misses him somefing awful.

Harri

Unka Serge and our Mom would exchange e mails and he was very nice to her.
He is very missed. And so are The 2 Sisters.

Mosey

Walking for Uncle Serge on Sunday Harri Roadcat's Meowmie Cat community 7 May 4th 12 03:13 PM
Big Unka Serge purrs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 15 April 29th 12 03:44 AM
Big purrz furr Unka Serge an Unka Furry! Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 16 April 5th 12 10:54 PM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!! Rebecca Cat community 15 April 30th 06 01:48 AM