xxxxxx

Old May 9th 16, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default xxxxxx

Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Old May 10th 16, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On 5/9/16 5:17 PM, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, dat's a eggzelent idea! Dat will be funfun!

We'z could get the kitty-only floor of da Hotel del Coronado in Sam
Diego, or da Furside Resort at Tahiti. Or da Punto del Gato resort a
liddle ways from Cabo San Lucas, Meksico.

An I'll bet dat offur kitties will haf offur ideas, too.

Sammy
Old May 10th 16, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday parti
fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace warm
wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big house wif
a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear. We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

--
Samanfa Shi-Tzu

Old May 12th 16, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 5/9/16 5:17 PM, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
parti fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, dat's a eggzelent idea! Dat will be funfun!

We'z could get the kitty-only floor of da Hotel del Coronado in Sam
Diego, or da Furside Resort at Tahiti. Or da Punto del Gato resort a
liddle ways from Cabo San Lucas, Meksico.

An I'll bet dat offur kitties will haf offur ideas, too.

Sammy

OOH! Tahiti or Mexicat! I likes Mexicat as dey got tuuna! We cud grab
a boat and snatch our own flipping liver ones frim dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

Old May 14th 16, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da subject
line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize birfday
parti fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

Kin we plot a birfday bash fur her? I dunno where but someplace
warm wif lots of soft sleeping places anna ramps? Hotel or a big
house wif a good cook staff? Lagune or beach?

Cash, da gentledoggie

Oh, yes. I luvs older doggies. I was raised by my bruther, da Bear.
We ju mofd to Puppano Beech an we gots a big canal in ar bak yard. I
will ast Squeakytoy if wee cood haff da party heer.

Ohh Dat might be really nice! A Parti at one uf our actual homes!

Iffin da Canal is alligator free, we could use floats anna nap dere!

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

Old May 18th 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's surpirz
Partee (smiles)
Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Old June 5th 16, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Did Squeekytoy say yes? I'z looking at dat catander ana wez gotted 3
weeks til 2 July when Iowna turns 14!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old June 13th 16, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Me, Pipps her wink Ranger & PookyKat wood luff tew come tew Iowna's
surpirz Partee (smiles) Lufs, Mosey Cat

"cshenk"

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:17:01 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z edited Iowna's screen reader so if it sees 6 x's inna da

subject line, it skips. I'z devious! Now, we kin plot a suprize
birfday parti fur Iowna!

Onna 2 July 2016, Iowna turns 14! Dats venerable fur us doggies!

WE'z now habing to book a place fur Iowna's birf-day. Cash anna I
picked a little island off western Mexico. Espíritu Santo, a quiet
area wif no 2foots but local cats and doggies wanna parti wif us!
Access is via cataporter or you kin take a boat from Baja.

Dress expected to be au natural with some fun edgy additions if we kin
get the store open. (I'z want some emerald green sandals to match
Cash's hot pink ones).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old June 13th 16, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur da partee.

Sundance
Old June 13th 16, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The store? If yoo meenz da booteek, it kan be opin any time yoo
wants. We haz a larj assessory departmint, an I haz juss installed
pooter terminulz whare yoo kan reserch enneefing yoo needz dat iznt
in stok -- if yoo findz whut yoo wantz, we kan order it in time fur
da partee.

Sundance

Oh yes! Dat is it! I'z be buy tomorrow? I'z wanna get Iowna an
orange sun hat wif holes fur her ears to flop out (and so it don't fly
off in da wind off dat ocean). Cash wants a brown one wif hot pink
trim to match his sandals, same design. I guess dat means i wants a
brown one wif a green sash and matching sandals.

Da local kittahs and doggies are setting up tables and tents fur us
anna we all brings a blankie or so. Dere's a quiet inner lagoon wif a
reef so big fishies can't get in and the doggies can swim safe. WEz
uzing dat boat from Baja fur fishing.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!