Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 17th 04, 12:22 PM
Miss Violette

I love shrimpeez almoz az much az smoochiez, TV, glad to return da smooch
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

TV who has been pourin wine stops when he is done and wisperz ta clea...

He
takes out a mini porter, disappearz...
in their stateroom he emptiez hiz bakpak of impurtant things liketickets

and
keyz and other thingz he wuz carrying fur cleopatra. ... he runz arownd

da
rum putting efurthin in that he and clopatra duz not nead...

He hits the porter button agin and appearz in front of BK and Trudi,

I figured ifin you two wuz goin to da dome kar, diz might hep you...

itsa
minez majik bak pak, as you know Trudi, it holdz whatefur you need it to
anna iz alawyz light ta carry.... ifin ofur kittyz wantsa gif you stuffz

juz
rop it in der... I set it to rganize 'stead of last in last out, diz

will
'low you anna BK to say whatz you wantz, wait juz a sekond and itself

willz
pop to da top ifin what you wantz iz in der, anna ifin der iz somfin

cloze
but not what you wantz it willz pop dat up instead, TV... he disapears

from
Trudi, and BK kuz dey was sittin really close togefur and reappears at

hiz
table,... Itsa done mine lof, anna he turnz to tabatha and tellz it all

her... I iz hungry furm alla dat, iz der any more of doze shrimpeez? TV
settling back to the table

TV, that's so generous of you! [Wipes happy tears from her eyes and
gives TV a big smooch]

Here, Tabitha, sit with us. I'll be right back.
[Cleo disappears, returns shortly with a plate full of shrimpies with
nip sauce and cocktail sauce]

Here, Tabitha and TV, here are some goodies.

CLeopatra
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message

you iz right ofcourz, dey iz onliest keepable kuz dey iz kinda cute.

anna

dey ownz da canopenier. Capt. Midnight will do a good job of finin out
whatz up wif doze kittyz. Duz you supoze dat Trudi anna BK shuld go to

dat

bubble car ta luk fur kittyz ta gif prezziez to? Tiger, passin arownd

da

platez fur the platter

Oh, datz a eggzelent idearment! I can efen go wif her to help her look.
An I'z purty sure I heard about some kitty famblies libing around da
train station in Dijon so we could get stuffz to dem when we make our
first station stop.

Tabitha

Old December 17th 04, 12:23 PM
Miss Violette

furry eatz oysterz, dey iz wonnerful, TV passing da O sauce
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
I sure wuuld, TV snagz the shrimpee, anna pickz up a crabcake to feed to
cleopatra,,, Duz you wantz oyster sauze wif nip or duz you want cream

cheeze
wif nip? or juz plan nip ta roll itself in? TV

You got us OYSTER SAUCE??!! Yes, in oyster sauce, please!!!

Cleopatra
purring and mouth watering

Old December 18th 04, 04:42 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Fangu. Has all my equipment teleported in from the CPD
Headquarters yet?

Capt. Midnight

[Sammy Kitten, sitting nearby, overhears and responds]

Yes, dey did Capum. Dey din't know which stateroom was yourz so dey put
all yourz stuff in dis one here, da fird one from da front. I figgered
it might be portant stuff so I locked da door and kept da key. Here ya
go - da key is all yourz now.

Sammy Kitten
Old December 19th 04, 08:45 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu. Has all my equipment teleported in from the CPD
Headquarters yet?

Capt. Midnight

[Sammy Kitten, sitting nearby, overhears and responds]

Yes, dey did Capum. Dey din't know which stateroom was yourz
so dey put all yourz stuff in dis one here, da fird one from
da front. I figgered it might be portant stuff so I locked
da door and kept da key. Here ya go - da key is all yourz
now.

Sammy Kitten

Fangu. Would you help me set it up?

Capt. Midnight

Old December 19th 04, 09:10 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Fangu. Would you help me set it up?

Capt. Midnight

Abso-furr-lutely! I'z would be delighted to do so.

Sammy