one of those special ones

Old November 12th 03, 02:38 AM
Kathryn

Default one of those special ones

Sesame is an old girl these days, she's heading towards 19, so she doesn't
have a whole lot of stories. But she's one of those cats that I'll always
know as being the most special, just because she is.

I love how she'll come running when I go outside and call her, even if just
to rub up against my legs a couple of times and then head back for some
sleep under her favourite bush.

I love how she'll stretch out completely on my chest when I'm watching tv
and let me play with her toes, something she never let me do when we both
were younger!

I love how the lawn outside has some kind of special smell or atmosphere, it
brings out the kitten in her when she sets foot on it!

I love how her little tummy swings back and forth when she runs.

I love how she does what my brother calls "drive by toodys" (toodys, puddys,
pussy) when she wants cuddles - she'll walk past several times having a look
at how the lap situation would benefit her at present. Usually by the fourth
walk by the sofa inhabitant is cat ready.

I love how shes just there - her presence is such a comfort.

I mostly love the complete trust in her humans.

Kathryn - who hopes that Sesame has a few years left in her! And is keeping
fingers crossed for a job interview to come her way today!

Old November 12th 03, 03:18 AM
Allegra640

Gee, thanks alot. Your post brought me to tears. Just what I needed after
today!

Old November 12th 03, 03:33 AM
lrulan

aw, Sesame has obviously given you years of happiness. We hope she gives you
many more years.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

u...

Old November 12th 03, 04:42 AM
Marina

"Kathryn" wrote
Sesame is an old girl these days, she's heading towards 19, so she doesn't
have a whole lot of stories. But she's one of those cats that I'll always
know as being the most special, just because she is.

snip

A lovely tribute to a lovely cat. Purrs for the interview to happen.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 12th 03, 05:42 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:38:46 +0800, "Kathryn"
wrote:

[...]

Heartfelt purrs for more good years together. MLB
Old November 12th 03, 06:35 AM
Takayuki

"Kathryn" wrote:

I love how her little tummy swings back and forth when she runs.

I love how she does what my brother calls "drive by toodys" (toodys, puddys,
pussy) when she wants cuddles - she'll walk past several times having a look
at how the lap situation would benefit her at present. Usually by the fourth
walk by the sofa inhabitant is cat ready.

I love how shes just there - her presence is such a comfort.

I like her checking out the lap situation! She sounds like such a
neat cat!

Old November 12th 03, 07:33 AM
LOL

"Kathryn" wrote in message . au...
[...]

What a sweet post! I hope you have a long time yet with your Sesame,
who sounds like an absolute darling. Purrs for your interview!

------
Krista
Old November 12th 03, 01:37 PM
Elizabeth

"Kathryn" wrote in message
u...
Sesame is an old girl these days, she's heading towards 19, so she doesn't
have a whole lot of stories. But she's one of those cats that I'll always
know as being the most special, just because she is.

Tee hee, what a cute description of Sesame from your story. I love it that
you can play with her toes when she's stretched out on you, I LOVE playing
with kitty toes. With N & K if they're relaxed and I tickle between their
main pad and their little toe-pads, they stretch all their toes apart - so
funny.

Elizabeth
Penang & Karahi