Are you all happy?

Old November 10th 12, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Are you all happy?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
That Barack is in again?

We had the option of staying up all night to see what what happened.
I didn't. I decided to see what happened in the morning.
Is he a good president? Can't be worst than some.

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national
emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."

- Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

Tweed

made no difference to me both of them have issues.
we will pay one way or another hopefully mistakes have been learned
from and will be corrected

What do you mean, you will pay one way or another?

Christina it is politics it is all lies.
Both of the candidates are both liars and both have made major mistakes
in their current political career. No matter who had won the American
people will pay one way or another.
I could list the pros and cons of our now second term president but I
know better than to discuss politics, religion, race and or sex these
subjects brings out the worse in people.

Yes, I agree and I don't do it with Brits, but how will I ever know about
American politics, and what your lives are like and culture unless you all
will discuss it with me? How can I have a clue if you don't?

I understand it was for the benefit of the group. I watched friends go at
it before this elect to the point of almost physical confrontation. I had
to take the water pitcher and dump it on them for them to realize how much
idiots they were being

Old November 10th 12, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

[...]

You threw water on your friends? You are crazy.

Old November 10th 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
The attempts to limit access to birth control (not just abortion, although
that should never have become a political issue). When a woman no longer
has the right to control the functions of her own body, but must bow to
male politicians, we are at war, even though many women seem unaware of
it! (The mainstream media has not given much space to all the state laws
recently passed, aimed at defunding and disarming "Planned Parenthood".)

This is happening in America? the land of the free? Surely not puffs out
cheeks
No wonder some of you who are citizens say the USA is not civilized.
Not only is it OK for vets to damage your cats and dogs for convenience (as
that's all it is) but denying contraception to women on top of that?
I never heard of such a thing. I'm really shocked.
Wayne, are you positive that you have this correct?

"Wayne"? (But yes, I'm sure - several states have passed legislation
denying insurance coverage for birth control measures.) The most
egregious are those which allow EMPLOYERS to determine whether their
company's group insurance plans should cover it, based upon the
employer's PERSONAL views. And a number of states allow pharmacists to
determine whether or not they choose to fill prescriptions, allowing
them to refuse if it does not coincide with their personal religious
beliefs, regardless of the patient's doctor!
Old November 10th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

[...]

Nope stopped a fist fight about to happen. I could have knocked their heads
together which was my other friends plans. As I said those 4 subjects bring
out the worse in people. I saw idiots fighting in the voting line that were
arrested. Too many Americans listen to the BS media negative propaganda
99.9999% of them haven't even read a bill or the rider that are attached

Old November 10th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

m...

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Well, shame on those pharmacists then. If I go to my pharmacist with a
prescription from my doctor he has no choice but to do it. It's not up to a
pharmacist to say no unless he thinks my doctor has made a mistake.
Religious beliefs don't come into it

Pharmacists can also be struck off from their governing body the same as
doctors. Refusing to do what they should through religious beliefs is not
an option and I have never known one who would consider it.

So just say my doctor prescribed me something the pharmacist didn't agree
with! who would win?

Very difficult. It depends whether your doctors are up to speed

Old November 10th 12, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

[...]

I've been able to have civil discussions about politics and religion, but
you have to know the people you are speaking with. My husband and I
belonged to different parties, and early in our marriage we found that we
couldn't discuss politics, so we agreed not to do so.

People can fight about the stupidest things. I once saw an argument among
several people who were shouting at each other about which was better - Mac
or PC? How stupid is that?

Joy

Old November 11th 12, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Joy wrote:

People can fight about the stupidest things. I once saw an argument among
several people who were shouting at each other about which was better - Mac
or PC? How stupid is that?

It's stupid, but at one time it wasn't uncommon. Some people considered
the Mac vs PC debate equivalent to a religious war.

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.
Old November 11th 12, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Bastette" wrote in message
Joy wrote:

People can fight about the stupidest things. I once saw an argument
among
several people who were shouting at each other about which was better -
Mac
or PC? How stupid is that?

It's stupid, but at one time it wasn't uncommon. Some people considered
the Mac vs PC debate equivalent to a religious war.

--
Joyce

Funny you should say that. At the time, I refused to get involved. My
exact comment was, "I have my religion and you can have yours."

Joy

Old November 11th 12, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Bastette wrote:
Joy wrote:

People can fight about the stupidest things. I once saw an argument among
several people who were shouting at each other about which was better - Mac
or PC? How stupid is that?

It's stupid, but at one time it wasn't uncommon. Some people considered
the Mac vs PC debate equivalent to a religious war.

Some people have a Mac and a PC. :-)

--
Adrian
http://community.webshots.com/clowderuk

Happy 4th Jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 July 5th 08 04:54 AM
Not happy with TED! Joy Cat anecdotes 6 September 7th 07 10:14 PM
Having a happy cat... skinnymini Cat health & behaviour 0 August 3rd 07 05:44 AM
So HAPPY! Mary Cat anecdotes 12 July 8th 05 10:17 PM
Happy Easter Happy Spring Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 05 04:23 PM