I outdid myself today

Old November 14th 12, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default I outdid myself today

You know how grated Parmesan cheese sometimes clumps up? And how most
containers of Parmesan have two flip tops - one for sprinkling, and one
for pouring?

I was preparing a pizza to put into the oven. Little Boy was enjoying
his olive juice (I put green olives on my pizza, and pay an olive juice
toll). I gave the Parmesan container a vigorous shake to loosen up any
clumps, and the flip-top for POURING Parmesan came open.

Grated Parmesan cheese flew EVERYWHERE - on the floor, on the counter,
on Little Boy. He was well-dusted (and dammit, I didn't think to get a
picture!). Fortunately, both boys like Parmesan, so I I wiped the cheese
off Little Boy and gave it to Little Feet. I wiped the cheese off the
counter and gave it to Little Boy. Apache took one sniff at the floor
and ran away.

I'm wondering if I should sweep it up or let the boys clean it up for
me.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old November 15th 12, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

[...]

LOL! Your posts contain such wonderful mental pictures, I can just see what
happened.

Little Boy likes olive juice? I'll have to see if either of my cats do. I
know I have to give them the juice I drain from a can of tuna packed in
water, but I never thought of giving either of them olive juice.

Joy

Old November 15th 12, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/14/2012 6:35 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:

[...]

LOLOL! Better to sweep it up so you don't attract bugs. You can always
save it in a little baggie as a treat for Little Boy.

Jill
Old November 15th 12, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Mark Edwards wrote:

[...]

You had me at "EVERYWHERE - on the floor, on the counter, on Little Boy."
What a hilarious image. But I have to ask, why did you wipe the Parmesean
off of Little Boy? That would have been a great opportunity for Little Feet
to give him a through washing.

LOL at Apache running away from the evil Parmesean smell.

--
Joyce

- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?
- I wrote Disney and this phone changed it. We are going to Disney.
-- damnyouautocorrect.com
Old November 15th 12, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"Joy" wrote:

LOL! Your posts contain such wonderful mental pictures,
I can just see what happened.

I can see it too -- because it happened to me exactly that way a few
months ago when I was stuffing zucchini. Unfortunately, I didn't have
any help with clean up because my two are not fans.

Little Boy likes olive juice? I'll have to see if either
of my cats do. I know I have to give them the juice I drain
from a can of tuna packed in water, but I never thought of
giving either of them olive juice.

It's as individual as the reaction to catnip. My previous pair, Flicka
and Zubie, both went wild over green olives. It wasn't safe to extend a
hand toward one of them if I hadn't washed it well after indulging.
Heidi and Will just wonder why I would bother to give them a sniff of
something so totally uninteresting.
--

Wayne M.

Outdid MYownself Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 52 February 28th 09 11:57 PM
Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 02:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 04:03 AM
Today Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 20 May 7th 05 01:04 PM
Today was a first. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 26 November 12th 04 09:05 AM