Is there anybody there?

Old November 15th 12, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Is there anybody there?

For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB
Old November 15th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...

For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB

~~~~~~~~~~
It's still here. It's not as active as it once was, but you should be able
to see several messages nearly every day.

MaryL

Old November 15th 12, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/15/2012 1:17 PM, MLB wrote:
For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB

I haven't seen you posting much but I sure have been reading a posting
quite a bit here.

Jill
Old November 15th 12, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB

I have been busy doing a lot of other things. I have surgery on Monday to
deal with so I have not been to worried about the computer but I am still
here

Old November 15th 12, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 11/15/2012 6:21 PM, Matthew wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB

I have been busy doing a lot of other things. I have surgery on Monday to
deal with so I have not been to worried about the computer but I am still
here

Purrs on the way that thing go smoothly with the surgery.

Ann
Old November 16th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering
if
it has gone to the Bridge??? MLB

I have been busy doing a lot of other things. I have surgery on Monday
deal with so I have not been to worried about the computer but I am
still
here

Purrs on the way that thing go smoothly with the surgery.

Ann

Thank Ann.

I lost so much weight so quick and the heavy exercise I do caused the band
to slip simple repair finger crossed. So far 103-107 pounds 18 inches on
the waist. Cut my diabetic medication down to just maintenance doses twice
a day 1/10 of my original dosage. Sleep apnea has been reduced by 74%.
there has been a problem for a while but been trying non surgical procedures
first. Maintained my weight for over a year with the broken ankle and my
degenerate arthritis in my back. Cant wait to get back to full work outs
and get the rest off of me

Old November 16th 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

You have accomplished wonders, and your continued dedication and
determination is inspiring. As my Aussie friends would say, Good onya!
(That's high praise)

Best wishes for the surgery to be simple and your recovery to be quick and
complete.

Joy

Old November 16th 12, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Joy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

( smiling ear to ear ) thank you it is a struggle every day and this
cleansing diet of protein shakes and chicken broth SUCKS big time

Old November 16th 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:41:16 -0500, Matthew wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

I'm back reading news groups again! After all the frustration of recent
weeks, I found something "checked" that shouldn't have been checked. Now
I'll be busy doing catch up.
TuTu will be purring and I'll be sending best wishes for your surgery and
good recovery. Congrats on the weight loss....wonderful! qondereful!!MLB