Hewwo? Hewwo? Da Gordon Boyz testin...testin......purrrrwoi...?

Old March 9th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Hewwo? Hewwo? Da Gordon Boyz testin...testin......purrrrwoi...?

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:57:14 -0700 (PDT), rafflescat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Meomie gotted a dongul fur hur waptup...n shees testintestin it . It
neffur wurkied at home...cos it wusnt atta winder....she fownded dat
owt...but it neffur workied atta armchare eiffur. Now she wurkied it
atta winder...an it wurkied! Suun we wil bee onna rpcc agen wiff ower
furrends..Meomie purromises...ahem.

Da GordonBoyz

I sees you! It's gud to haf yoo bak again!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2009 7:31:00 PM
Old March 10th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi Smokey
It iz nise tew hab yerself bak tew. We awl mizzed yerownselfs. Yup, I heer
frum Lilith Kitten, her iz fine. Yoo iz onna diet? Dat sickz. But I gess
et iz for yer own gud. Yoo wook gud tho.
Keep meowing at usses. The Kits, Mimzy n Bob Qat say hihi to yoo tew
Purrs
Mosey

Hi hi hi Mosey! Iz gudgud tu bee bak!
Dus yu heer ennyfin frum Lilith Kitten? (Smokey gazes wistfully at
screen)...sigh... n mees onna dyet. n mees furry hansum, myne
bellyflap is tiny now n dussnt swing around soso mutch...
Large gray cat pulls his stomach in and turns sideways(see?

Smokey Gordon

Da GordonBoyz

Wee see yoo gudgud..gwad tew hab yoo bak.
Yer moemie did gudgud . hur dizervz a big nosepoink. Pooters kan be sew
dum
sumtimez. Et iz snowing hard owt heer...n et iz kold, wateffer dat meens
cuz we iz inside kitties.
Wuffs
Mosey frum hiz hoam neer Seattle Warshingtoona

Old March 10th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Mar 9, 9:56 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "

Meomie gotted a dongul fur hur waptup...n shees testintestin it . It
neffur wurkied at home...cos it wusnt atta winder....she fownded dat
owt...but it neffur workied atta armchare eiffur. Now she wurkied it
atta winder...an it wurkied! Suun we wil bee onna rpcc agen wiff ower
furrends..Meomie purromises...ahem.

Da GordonBoyz

Wee see yoo gudgud..gwad tew hab yoo bak.
Yer moemie did gudgud . hur dizervz a big nosepoink. Pooters kan be sew
dum
sumtimez. Et iz snowing hard owt heer...n et iz kold, wateffer dat meens
cuz we iz inside kitties.
Wuffs
Mosey frum hiz hoam neer Seattle Warshingtoona

HiHiHi Wuffs (dats a grate name) Hows yu?

Silly kitty, wiffs meanz luvs, mine meowmie typed dat in rong, But I gess
et iz a gud nayme Weez fine heer, but wiff lotsa snow. Yoo got snow
dere?

Ise Harry da Cat n I hadda soar eer butted thu TED fikked it n mees
furry furry hansum agen...(puts paw over fur regrowth on left ear and
neck) I got stinky pills tu take tho...Meomie fownded owt da hard way
dat I had furry sharp teefs...Hehe..
Harry Da Cat Gordon

I remember bowt yer eer n am gwad yoo gotted et fixed. Tell yer Meomie tew
put sum butter on yer pill an et wont taste sew bad. Myown meowmie still
haz awl da Kissamouse cards put onna door cuz dey is sew kyoot.
Da udopted Kits, Mimzy n Bob Qat say hello tew yoo too.
Mine wink, Tabitha iz still missing
Pweeze purr hard dat hur will come hoam soon.
Fangu so mutch.
Iam gwad tew see yoo bak
Mosey

Old March 10th 09, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

rafflescat wrote:
hi hi Sam! (waving madly) wees heer how r u?
Meomie says beclaws wees bin furry gud an not chewin onna dongul that
she will let us repurrly. ( shhh shhh ! Hehe well issa a dangly fingy
n weese CATS. We got it under claw fur later.....shhhh shhh)
We has mist thu groop soso mutch n has hadta bee content wiff lurkin a
lot.
3 Gordon boyz wavin tu Sam n Anti Cheryl

Dangly fings iz sooooo much fun! Meomie gotted these noo beeds a wile
bak wat is fasinatin! But she wont share!

Sam

Old March 10th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Sniggur.....oops well is a grate name - notted that Mosey issnut...
Meomie rilly rilly lyked Wuffs assa name....purrchance wese gettin a
new kitty.......Purrqoi? Bedder notted bee. Mees da babycat inna dis
howse.
We hadda snow fur a wile butted its bak tu rane,rane,rane. no self
respekkin kitty wood getted his furz soso wet.Speshially wen yu gotted
a undercarriage lyke myne - it gets wet! We lyke da raydiatur n we
fite fur thu bed next tu it. Da dafferdillz is comin owt inna owt tho.
We lyke tu wotch da burdees n we saw da shoots pokin fru da snow.
Meomie sed Fang Bast fur spring....sumfin lyke dat ennyway!

Wees purrin fur Tabitha...dats sadsad. Hope shees home soon...wees
purrin.

Smokey Gordon

[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Old March 10th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi Smokey
I furgot tew tell yoo Lilith Kitten is winked to Sammy, hoo wuz missing for
2 munths den he kame hoam. My wink, Tabitha iz missing gnow
Mosey