Hewwo? Hewwo? Da Gordon Boyz testin...testin......purrrrwoi...?

Old March 16th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Hewwo? Hewwo? Da Gordon Boyz testin...testin......purrrrwoi...?

The Boca Deb wrote:
Oh meow goodnesses? Whatamigonnado? I'ze wedwinked to Sammy da
'Venture Kitty, but I also love Smokey Gordon! Purresident Loveable
Louise, as Grand Poobah and Chief Justicat of Catmerica, will you help
me sort this out?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney (?), Age 8

In which capacity? As Purresident, as Chief Justicat, or as Grand
Pooh-Bah?

"Lovable Louise"

Chief Justicat. I need to figure out which cat I was winkwinked to
first - Smokey Gordon or Sammy Mahoney.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney (?)

Liddle Georgia's eers perk up to heer da detayls.
Old March 16th 09, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iffin da zirkamstanzes was dat u gotted left at da alterz kauze da
sekretariez life gotted too lomplikated for awhilez, den dere shudn't be a
proflem. U iz winked anna dat iz dat. Duz kitties haff diborce? Jus
mineown two toonas worff. Willow thinking one girlcat shouldn't haff two
boycats winked at the same time.

Old March 16th 09, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

while it iz unuzual fur one girlcat ta be winked to two menkatz it izunt
unheard of, butted Smokey might want to juzt be furndz now anna luk fur
anofur wink... Tiger, looking sidwayz atta barbi