Clicker Training..

Old May 2nd 04, 06:29 AM
Tiners

Default Clicker Training..

Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

Tina =^..^=
----
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.

Old May 2nd 04, 02:31 PM
Orchid

On Sun, 02 May 2004 05:29:43 GMT, "Tiners" wrote:

Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

There is a great Yahoo group called Cat-Clicker, and there is
a very good book/kit by Karen Pryor on clicker training called
"Getting Started: Clicker Training for Cats"

Orchid
See Orchid's Kitties! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/bengalpage
Want a Purebred Cat? Read This! -- http://nik.ascendancy.net/orchid

Old May 2nd 04, 03:34 PM
MaryL

"Tiners" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

Tina =^..^=
----
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.

The book Orchid mentioned is available from www.amazon.com. Enter "clicker
training" in their search box, and you will find a list of books, supplies,
videos, etc. -- all related to clicker training.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old May 2nd 04, 08:50 PM
Laura R.

circa Sun, 02 May 2004 05:29:43 GMT, in rec.pets.cats, Tiners
) said,
Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

Tina =^..^=
----
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.

http://www.clickertraining.com

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Old May 2nd 04, 09:01 PM
Tiners

Thanks! I was looking for something free thought.. hehe.. I guess I'll have
to make it up or find something out. The lady at the Petsmart told me that
there was a women who clicker trained her birds. She wrote a book about it
too.. Weird... next you can clicker train your snake or your bunny or your
kids!

Tina

--
---
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.
.. .

Old May 2nd 04, 11:37 PM
James Marz

"Tiners" wrote in message . net.cable.rogers.com...
Hey

I bought a clicker today and I wanted to know how you clicker train your
cat. Someone here or on another newsgroup posted how you do it. I'd like
to find out. Mine sure are bored and I'd love to clicker train em

Tina =^..^=
----
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum --
I think that I think,
therefore I think that I am.

I don't know about clickers, but I do know that a BB gun works very
well in cat training. They learn very quickly to listen to me or *pop*
MREEOOOOWWWWWWRRRREEEOOOOW. A clicker just aggravates the cats they
need to know who the boss is.

James Marz