My Cat Mosey likes Pink Floyd :)

Old February 19th 11, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default My Cat Mosey likes Pink Floyd :)

Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

We named him after a long ago poster maned Mosey, if any of you old timers
remember him.
REALLY nice guy, from Canada and I wonder what ever happened to him.

Love,
Kyla

Old February 19th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi starez intintlee atta hoomin... she thinkz, datz ok... Mizz biolette
like dat rapper guy eimeim, spekallee da eimeim show album,

Trudi purrs and goes back to her sucheez inna ofur fread

Old February 19th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:54:31 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

We named him after a long ago poster maned Mosey, if any of you old timers
remember him.
REALLY nice guy, from Canada and I wonder what ever happened to him.

Love,
Kyla

He is a BEAUTIFUL kitty!

I just love is bug fluffy tail; I saved his picture
Old February 20th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

(Gandalf)"
On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:54:31 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="

Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

We named him after a long ago poster named Mosey, if any of you old timers
remember him.
REALLY nice guy, from Canada and I wonder what ever happened to him.

Love,
Kyla

He is a BEAUTIFUL kitty!

Thank you, Yes, he is

I just love is bug fluffy tail; I saved his picture

lol...thanks..here's the rest of the site, and I sent it to your e-mail

Here is a link to the website that Dutch, my dh put up
http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-michael/site/?/home/
..
He wrote the poem on the front and you have to click Photos to see what out
kitties look like. There are 2 of Mosey, the gray and white fuzzy one, and
him laying on a Pink Floyd towel my daughter Jeni sent me, A couple of
Sqweex, also very fuzzy, one in the window, and one laying on her back,
with the big floomy tail. a couple of Black and white Tuxie PookyKat, and
a couple of Pipps, one of her sitting by a big shoe,
Sqweex is the catmom of Pipps, who PookyKat is the dadcat of... And Mosey is
just the Uncle. LOL
Enjoy and let me know what you think
Kyla

Old February 20th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Fank yew Trudi...we dunt wike eimeim ur inny kinda rap
moozik...nope..sawry..Mosey

Old February 21st 11, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

We named him after a long ago poster maned Mosey, if any of you old
timers remember him.
REALLY nice guy, from Canada and I wonder what ever happened to him.

Love,
Kyla

dat's a gorjus hunk ov kitty cat wot a marvlus tale. TuTu
Old February 21st 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

dat's a gorjus hunk ov kitty cat wot a marvlus tale. TuTu

Mosey: Fank yew TuTu, mai wink MeOwy wikes mai floompy tale tew
waffz...
mai neese Sqweex haz uh floompy tale tew heer, wook,
Hur iz winked (gnot ufishully tew PookyKat)

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...qweex%2005.jpg

Old February 21st 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 21, 5:04*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Here's the cute little fuzzy guy

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...s/100_0068.jpg

dat's a gorjus hunk ov kitty cat *wot a marvlus tale. *TuTu

Mosey: Fank yew TuTu, *mai wink MeOwy wikes mai floompy *tale tew
waffz...
mai neese Sqweex haz *uh floompy tale tew heer, wook,
Hur iz winked (gnot ufishully tew PookyKat)

http://home.comcast.net/~waterman-mi...qweex%2005.jpg

Dat sew write mine Mosey. *nosepoink*
MeOwy

Floyd is a B*st*rd Cat Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 8 August 16th 09 08:02 PM
OT Sad news for any Pink Floyd Fans here Kyla =^..^=[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 September 18th 08 09:28 PM
Pink Floyd Overrated Kyla =^*.*.^=\ Cat community 2 September 14th 08 02:19 AM
Pink Will Granby Cat anecdotes 6 August 12th 08 12:12 PM
When did Radiohead turn into a Pink Floyd rip off? Cus Tyson Cat health & behaviour 28 December 22nd 06 10:49 AM