Am I the only one............

Old December 27th 04, 04:27 AM
LMarks

Default Am I the only one............

who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat? Would be
quite useful to be able to flick the end back and forth in warning......STAY
AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE!
Would also be grand to be able to wave it around and around when feeling
especially pleased with oneself...........or bristle it to intimidate
irritating people. I can think of several downsides too, such as rocking
chairs and big feet!
Lorna........who apparently needs to get a life!!

Old December 27th 04, 05:12 AM
Helen Wheels

LMarks wrote:
who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat? Would be
quite useful to be able to flick the end back and forth in warning......STAY
AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE!
Would also be grand to be able to wave it around and around when feeling
especially pleased with oneself...........or bristle it to intimidate
irritating people. I can think of several downsides too, such as rocking
chairs and big feet!
Lorna........who apparently needs to get a life!!

Never thought about haing a tail before, but it could be fun. Expressive
ears would be nice too!
Old December 27th 04, 05:40 AM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:27:11 -0500, LMarks wrote:

who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat? Would be
quite useful to be able to flick the end back and forth in warning......STAY
AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE!
Would also be grand to be able to wave it around and around when feeling
especially pleased with oneself...........or bristle it to intimidate
irritating people. I can think of several downsides too, such as rocking
chairs and big feet!
Lorna........who apparently needs to get a life!!

Have you ever seen models parading clothes? (On TV or otherwise) -- they
do enough swishing minus a tail. MLB
Old December 27th 04, 07:40 AM
Krista

Sherry wrote:
Never thought about haing a tail before, but it could be fun.

Expressive
ears would be nice too!

Oh YEAH. There's a few people I'd like to give "the ear."

Sherry

I've wished for kitty ears too, and for just that reason. :-)
------
Krista

Old December 27th 04, 09:34 AM
O J

L Marks wrote:

Subject: Am I the only one............

who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat?

I used to play a game with my Misty (RB) in which I would don a
'tail'. It was a rope or ribbon tucked into the back of my trousers
so that it dragged around behind me. I was rarely able to make a
complete circuit of the house without a charge from ambush to attack
my poor tail. Misty, bless her heart seemed to understand how to play
most any game I could think up for her.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old December 27th 04, 03:43 PM
jmcquown

LMarks wrote:
who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat?
Would be quite useful to be able to flick the end back and forth in
warning......STAY AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE!
Would also be grand to be able to wave it around and around when
feeling especially pleased with oneself...........or bristle it to
intimidate irritating people. I can think of several downsides too,
such as rocking chairs and big feet!
Lorna........who apparently needs to get a life!!

Hmmm.... interesting thought! It never occurred to me, but it sure could be
useful! However, I'd have to perfect the art of wrapping the tail properly
around me to sit down

Jill

Old December 27th 04, 04:08 PM
LMarks

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Hmmm.... interesting thought! It never occurred to me, but it sure could
be
useful! However, I'd have to perfect the art of wrapping the tail
properly
around me to sit down

Jill

LOL - I'd been thinking how difficult it might be able to sit at the
computer!

Old December 27th 04, 05:38 PM
Mischief

It would just give the cats something to bat at while we're doing
something concentrating on something else. Think about Sammy, would
you want to wake up to a cat sucking or biting on your tail??

Although I would love to give some people the "tail" like humans give
the finger.

Man, though, at work at the clinic, I'd have to tuck it in to prevent
the dogs from biting it.

Only if I could control the tail like an elephant controls its trunk,
that way I could use it as an extra hand, which could be beneficial.
But Mischief would constantly be stalking it, i know it.

Kristi

Old December 27th 04, 06:41 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-27, LMarks penned:
who sometimes thinks it might be nice to have a tail like a cat? Would be
quite useful to be able to flick the end back and forth in warning......STAY
AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE! Would also be grand to be able to wave it around
and around when feeling especially pleased with oneself...........or bristle
it to intimidate irritating people. I can think of several downsides too,
such as rocking chairs and big feet! Lorna........who apparently needs to
get a life!!

I'd rather be able to flatten my ears back when I'm in a bad mood! Or rotate
them to indicate that I heard you but can't be bothered right now.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Old December 27th 04, 08:28 PM
Melissa Houle

Sherry wrote in message
Never thought about haing a tail before, but it could be fun. Expressive
ears would be nice too!

Oh YEAH. There's a few people I'd like to give "the ear."

Sherry

It might be fun for all the reasons you've mentioned, but wearing pants or
tight skirts could be a problem. =o) Of course, careful tailoring could take
care of the problem. But it might still be tricky if trying to dress in a
hurry.

Melissa