As begins the new, as ends the old

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default As begins the new, as ends the old

I began this New Year on the 1st, kicking my DH out when I found out
about a pack of lies he had told me.

You would think the days had gotten better; they have not.

Today (on the other side of midnight) is the anniversary of my rape;
always hard for me. I'm walking a fine wire just to get through this day.

So what do I discover while taking out some trash?:

They destroyed my garden.

I am so sorry. I feel like I let all of you down, too. You sent me
such lovely things, and it had the beggings of a lovely flower and herb
garden. But the took the trees, and it looks like they are putting
sidewalk over the plants.

I can't take anymore of this. I'm not laughing anymore. Good thing I
see my psychologist tomorrow.

(along with my cats), and keep me going just one more step, just one
more day. I thank you for that.

Ginger-lyn