Back from Mexico, catching up

Old December 31st 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Back from Mexico, catching up

I just returned from 12 days in Mexico, hanging out with my family. It
was a much needed break for me. Purrs for all those in need.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Dec 30, 4:03*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
I just returned from 12 days in Mexico, hanging out with my family. It
was a much needed break for me. Purrs for all those in need.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Welcome back Victor and Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Melissa
Old December 31st 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Victor Martinez"
I just returned from 12 days in Mexico, hanging out with my family. It was
a much needed break for me. Purrs for all those in need.

Nice to see you back Victor. Happy New Year. Glad to see you back
Hug
Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I hope you had a wonderful trip.

--
Joy