Cat in bin-woman charged

Old September 20th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Cat in bin-woman charged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 20th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Lesley" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Good! I hope this will result in a significant penalty...and hope this
woman will learn not to mistreat our furry friends even if she says "it's
only a cat."

Thanks for posting.

MaryL

Old September 20th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

That's great - I hope she gets the maximum penalty available. It's nice to
see appointed legislators are doing the right thing for once (even though it
was probably only the public exposure of the case that prompted their
action). Thanks for posting this Lesley!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old September 20th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Good! I hope this will result in a significant penalty...and hope this
woman will learn not to mistreat our furry friends even if she says "it's
only a cat."

I'm glad too. I was accused on the group of applying "lynch law" about
this. because I suggested her employers might like to know about it and
provided a link so anyone could mail them and say what they thought.
If that is lynch law I am guilty of it.
What's more - I'd do it again.

Tweed

Old September 20th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Yay!!

Joyce

--
I only like dreaming, all the day long
Where no one is screaming...
Old September 20th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 20 Sep, 16:02, Lesley wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Good, I hope the court takes this seriously. I know that much worse
things happen every day, but this is a high profile case and it's a
chance to send a signal.

Jeanette
Old September 21st 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Lesley"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I hope that horrid woman gits a hefty fine and spends some time in jail for
her cruel act.
People who abuse animals are just horrid and evil IMO.
Thank you for posting this.
Love
Kyla

Old September 21st 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:25:34 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Lesley" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11375080

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Good! I hope this will result in a significant penalty...and hope this
woman will learn not to mistreat our furry friends even if she says "it's
only a cat."

Thanks for posting.

MaryL

WHAT THE HE*L TOOK SO LONG?????

I hope they throw the book at that idiot!

I'd like it if they threw her sorry @ss is JAIL, but that seems
unlikely, unfortunately.

A BIG fine is in order, AND ***LOTS*** of community service, cleaning
litter boxes at a BIG shelter somewhere!!!!

That poor cat could have DIED in the big trash bin, had the weather been
very hot, or very cold. Grrrr!!!

....blood pressure rising to dangerous levels.....must stop....!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100920-1, 09/20/2010
Tested on: 9/20/2010 10:46:26 PM

Old September 21st 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

i habitually listen to bbc five live,and when they covered that she had been
charged i could hear the pleasure at reading she had been charged in the
presenter's voice, Lee

Old September 21st 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:47:25 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

i habitually listen to bbc five live,and when they covered that she had been
charged i could hear the pleasure at reading she had been charged in the
presenter's voice, Lee

Well, whoever was reading the news was a fellow cat lover!

There are a LOT of us, especially in England, from what I've heard

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100920-1, 09/20/2010
Tested on: 9/21/2010 12:05:09 AM